b u t t e r f l y

BUTTERFLY

jj.

Two days had passed since Jeongguk's kiss with Taehyung and he still couldn't forget how it felt.

It was like a butterfly brushed against his lips, opened them and landed on his tongue, leaving a sweet taste all over his mouth. After that, the butterfly went down his throat, tickled his chest, snuggled next to his heart and exploded straight in his stomach.

Then another butterfly touched his lips. And another. And another. But this time, when they got to Jeongguk's stomach, they didn't explode - they flew around in it and made him feel whole.

Jeongguk awaited with excitement for Taehyung on Monday. But the chocolate haired boy skipped school. And all the butterflies he left in Jeongguk's stomach died, only numb emptiness remaining after them.

Jungkook needed more of Taehyung. Even just a glimpse of his face or a touch of his hand.

After school, as they were walking home together, Gukie tried to explain to Jimin how the kisses felt.

In the end, his hyung was a bit confused, but also impressed.

"That's a really poetic way to describe your first kiss, kiddo," he smiled and ruffled the younger one's hair, as he sighed, "I wonder if all kisses feel this way. What would my kiss with Yoongi be like?"

Jeongguk grinned, when Jimin's cheeks turned bright red.

"I mean, absolutely hypocritically, if that happens. Yoongi doesn't even like me, so yeah," he laughed, but Jeongguk could hear the bitterness in his voice.

He patted Jimin's back.

"I'm sure he will fall for you in no time, hyung."

But the older boy wasn't convinced.

"Yeah, however-"

His words were interrupted by the notification sound of his phone.

Jimin got it out. After a second, his eyes lighted up and he let out a small scream of joy. Jeongguk raised a brow.

"Gukie, Jin is with Namjoon right now and they are about to hang out with Yoongi. And guess what - he had asked about me! Can you believe it?! Just when I thought he'd never notice me! This is faith!" he was happily jumping in one place and smiling uncontrollably.

Jeongguk couldn't help, but laugh.

"See? Even if he isn't head over heels yet, he at least has some interest in you, hyung." Gukie told him.

Jimin nodded his head and giggled.

"Hey, what would happen if, you know," the older boy started with a playful grin," If we accidentally stopped by to say 'hi' to Joonie and Jinnie?"

Jeongguk scratched his neck, smiling.

"Hm, what an unexpected idea! Let's do that."

Jimin laughed and grabbed the younger one's hand, pulling him back towards their school.

-

"Ah!" Min Yoongi's reaction to Jimin and Jeongguk's arrival was surprisingly excited to everyone.

He, Namjoon and Jin were sitting on the grass at the school yard. Yoongi was just lighting a cigarette in his mouth with a red lighter. Jeongguk knew Jimin always had a thing for bad boys or whatsoever (Yoongi definitely fitted the category), even though he wasn't completely good and pure himself.

"Hey, guys, what's up? Me and Jeongguk were around and decided to see how are you doing," Jimin smiled and sat down on the grass, avoiding Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi, however, didn't even bother to hide that he was staring at Jeongguk's best friend. But his eyes weren't glowing with love or anything like that - it was like he was taking a look over his own property.

Jeongguk noticed how Namjoon was smirking to himself.

"Nothing much is going on here, we were just chatting. We haven't seen Yoongi in a long time," Jin casually said and looked at his nails.

"Yeah, it's definitely been a while," Yoongi watched the grey smoke floating around, "But I haven't seen Jimin, too."

Jeongguk tilted his head, while his hyung's cheeks slowly got bright pink.

"Yeah, we don't really know each other, so..." Jimin laughed awkwardly.

Yoongi finished with the cigarette and threw it away in the grass.

"Well, let me change that then. How about we go for a walk together?" he asked with a smile.

Jeongguk almost heard Jimin's inner screeching. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other and grinned widely.

"S-Sure. When?" the boy asked.

In answer to the question, Yoongi got up and pulled Jimin, dragging him away.

And for some weird reason, Jeongguk felt pain, while watching Jimin leaving.

No, he didn't leave.

He got dragged away.