☘︎ ALLEGIANCES ☘︎

~Cat Count ~
DUNECLAN
TOMS: 6
SHE-CATS: 7
13

FLICKERCLAN
TOMS: 7
SHE-CATS: 10
17

HOWLCLAN
TOMS: 8
SHE-CATS: 8
16

WEBCLAN
TOMS: 7
SHE-CATS: 6
13

DUNECLAN

LEADER:
Chestnutstar - dark-brown tabby tom with black-tabby stripes through his pelt | white chin | amber eyes | scar on his left shoulder
He is very serious, somewhat forceful, and tends to stick to things until they are done. He doesn't give up that easily, and nothing is impossible to him. He also doesn't like his kits.
Mate: Spottedbird (ex)
Kits: Stormpaw and Frostpaw
{sixty-seven moons old: five years, seven months}
[ Heatherstorm ]

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CAT:
Treeclaw - light brown (almost amber) tom with darker-brown stripes along his body, but fade into something that resemble spots on his legs to his paws | green eyes
Treeclaw hasn't necessarily been known to always be the nicest cat, but he gets around. Dedicated to his job of helping others recover, he gets annoyed easily when others rush him or call him a coward as he becomes grumpy quite often due to this. Saying this, he doesn't take a liking to cats call him a coward because he isn't and never will be. A strategic competitor, he had to beat out many others for the role of the third and final healer, memorizing herbs and their use quickly with his fast paced mind. Quite rude, Treeclaw will snap at anyone who gets on his bad side or does anything particularly annoying. When cats try to leave before they are fully recovered, he will hunt them down and drag them back if he has to. He holds grudges and doesn't let anyone get away from him, being ruthless.On the other hand, Treeclaw is also quite the helpful cat. Lending a hand to those in need, he doesn't mind the occasional gift such as dropping off a warm meal for him or letting him take a break. Treeclaw was never really the one to relax, always working or studying and trying to figure out alternative options to treat wounds / sicknesses. He is kind when you actually get to know him, a gruff personality if you don't. Although rebellious, he likes rules and normally sticks to them. In all, Treeclaw is not the worst cat.
Brother: Fallowtail
{twenty-seven moons old}
[ Haunted_Shadows_ ]

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
Flarepaw - brown-russet colored tom with messy swirls that cake his pelt | olive-yellow
Considerate tom with some anxiety problems. He's reserved and quiet, but not afraid to snap or fighter back. He can also be fooled easily.
{seven moons old}
[ WoodSpyder ]

WARRIORS:
Spottedbird - white, long-furred she-cat with black, orange / brown, and red dapples | hazel eyes
She is rather a laid back and chill she-cat. She rarely talks and if she is speaking, it's important or she needs to speak with someone. She hates Chustnutstar and wishes to have another mate, but doesn't want one at the same time.
Mate: Chestnutstar (ex)
Kits: Stormpaw and Frostpaw
{fifty-nine moons old: four years, eleven months}
[ Heatherstorm ]

Rainwillow - white she-cat with light-gray tabby markings and rain-blue eyes
Shy, quiet, and playful, but fierce and brutal when attacked, or attacking.
{nineteen moons old}
[ LyLon14 ]