☘︎ INTRODUCTION ☘︎

Four Clans set across from each other,
unknown to the outside world.
They have always fought, but times are changing when new threats are found. This time, the threat is the two-legs, who have recklessly destroyed their peaceful earth.

"The Two-legs have destroyed your home, you must leave."

StarClan warned them,
but they did not listen.

"You dare steal our prey?
Your whole Clan is wretched!"

A new War begun, this time between two Clans. The other two? Forced to take sides.

"Join us, together we will be unstoppable."

With the war growing more dangerous everyday, the allied Clans band together to share resources. With little to no resources left, the Clans are barely hanging by a thread.

"We must unite to destroy the others for good."

Can you stop the war? Will you be the saving grace? Will you be just another cat with wounds from war?

C L A N S

DuneClan • Started the war with HowlClan, currently allied with FlickerClan. The two share territories, prey, and herbs.

FlickerClan • Allied with DuneClan in the Great War, though they're plotting with WebClan to stop the war.

WebClan • Allied with HowlClan in the Great War, though they're plotting with FlickerClan to stop the war.

HowlClan • Started the war with DuneClan, currently allied with WebClan. The two share territories, prey, and herbs.

"To win the war, you must fight. You must fight with everything in your body. Your heart, your soul, your mind, all belong to the War."

"What if I don't want
to belong to the War?"

"Then you die, it's simple."