THIRTEEN.

1950

"I'm excited for our wedding tomorrow love" Niklaus planted a soft kiss on my temple, hugging me from behind. I sunk into his chest and giggled.

"Me too Nik, I can finally say I'm a Mikaelson" I turned around and faced Nik, about to kiss him but we were interrupted by Rebekah and Elijah rushing in.

"Nik, our father is back" I looked up Niklaus to see that he was standing there, frozen.

"How? He's dead remember?" There was a slight panicked tone in Nik's voice.

"A witch brought him back" I sat there seeing Niklaus's current expression change to one I have never seen before. 

"What witch?" Niklaus spoke through gritted tooth, his hands in fists.

"A Bennett" With that Nik sped out of the room, most likely heading to the witch community.

"What is happening Rebekah? Elijah?" I asked the two siblings in concern. They looked at each other nervously before speeding away, causing me to groan out in frustration.

**

"Rose..." Rebekah entered my room, seeing me pacing around the room waiting for Niklaus to return.

"Is he back? Is he hurt? What's happening?" I kept asking questions, speeding toward her.

"He's fine Rose, but the witches aren't" My eyes went wide when I processed what she said.

"He killed every witch in that community, didn't he?" my hands shook a bit.

"Indeed I did love, they brought back a demon from my past" I spun around to face a blood covered Niklaus.

"Why? It was only a Bennett! Not the whole damn community Niklaus" I shouted at him.

"It's all the same" Klaus waved his hand and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"who are you?" I whispered softly, sitting down on the bed, looking at him in disbelief.

"I'm Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid love" Nik walked closer to me with a smirk on his face.

"No, you are not my Niklaus, you are someone else" I stood up and backed away from him, shaking my head.

"I need to leave" With that I sped out of the room and out the house.