Ticci Toby X Female Reader

I almost forgot!
(Y/n) your name
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color
If I add another one I will tell you in story!
Ticci Toby X Female Reader
Waffles

Third person pov
(Y/n) was hungry. Very hungry. So hungry she was about to start eating her hand. Why you ask? Well she didn't have anything her fridge that she thought was edible or wanted. Then she remembered. Her granny ma had given her all the ingredients to make.... Wait for it..... WAFFLES!
(Y/n) instantly sprung up off the couch and ran into her kitchen and started making them.

Tobys pov.

I have been watching her for quite a while now and have taken a liking to her and those lovely (e/c) eyes and
(h/l) (h/c) hair. She is beautiful in every way imaginable. Her favorite food is waffles for crying out loud! She is perfect for me! Snuck around her house and looked through her kitchen window, staying out of sight. She was making waffles again maybe she would make some for me..... I climbed a tree and went through her bedroom window that was on the second floor and waited.

Readers pov.

I finished making my waffles! I put um on my plate, all twelve of them (anyone know the refrence) and I'm not sharing them with no one. I ran up into my room with my waffles and plopped my ass down onto my bed. I just started eating my waffles when I felt hands sneak around my waist.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"KYAAAAAAAAA!"  I screamed and smashed my beautiful waffle plate onto who or what ever was behind me. I turned around and saw a weird looking person now covered in waffles, syrup and plate shards seamingly unaffected.

Tobys pov

"WHAT THE H-HELL WAS T-T-THAT FOR!" I yelled at her after staring at each other for what felt like an hour. She must of reconized me because she started freaking out. And nit in the good way. " YOUR TICCI TOBY! YOUR GONNA KILL ME! NO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I DON'T WANNA DIE! JUST LEAVE ME AND MY WAFFLES ALONE!" Well shit this plan back fired. "hey hey hey i-im not going t-to kill you. I j-just wanted to fi-finanly meet you with out s-stalking you"

Readers pov

O my hades, o my hades. Ticci toby is in my room and not trying to kill me. What am I going to do. He reaches twords my (h/c) and pushes it out of my face reveling my (e/c) eyes. My face now feels like a damn oven and probaly looks like a tomato! Geez all I wanted to do was eat some waffles! And what does he mean without stalking me? Had he been watching me for a while? Next thing I know is im being pulled into a bear hug. "Do you think you could make us some more w-waffles dear." Okay. He just called me dear, totally didn't just turn into a ripe red apple. "Yeah okay" He let's go of me and i walk down into the kitchen to make more waffles.

Third person pov

"And that was how me and your mother met." Toby had just finished telling how (y/n) and he had met to their 5 children. Ages 12, 10, 6, 15, and 3. Yeah. They had been busy. (Y/n) walks in and kisses her husband in her bloody work clothes. "I see you told them our story. I hope you don't plan on telling them on what happened afterwords." She said to him. Toby looked at (y/n) confused "What are you talking about?" All
(y/n) did was point up twords their bedroom and winked, signaling to him that she wanted him tonight. Again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY O! IT'S ME DJ MASTER WOOLF! THANK YOU madmaid13 FOR REQUESTING SO SOON SO I COULD MAKE THIS FOR YOU! I'M HAPPY YO MAKE ANY CREEPYPASTA ONE SHOT FOR ANYBODY! ALSO THIS STORY WAS 644 WORDS LONG. I HOPE TO MAKE LONGER ONES LATER ON BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD LENGTH TO START OFF WITH! KEEP ON PARTYING! ~Dj_Master_Woolf