Chapter 1: Chat On

Here's the chapter one! Hope you'll all like it! :)

Happy reading!

Chapter 1: Chat On 

I'd gone a few paces before I stopped again. GRRR! It's already midnight but still I can't sleep. I jumped on my bed trying so hard to sleep again. 

"Argg!" I help myself not to shout out my frustration. I looked for my laptop, as I clicked the space bar, I not used to shut down or log off my laptop for an instant use like now, it lights up welcoming me.

I opened my facebook, twitter, wattpad, even my skype, oovoo, tumblr, ask.fm, we heart it, instagram, 9gag, Yahoo mail, flicker, booksie, and too many to mention. I stayed on YouTube, searching for some vampire songs. 

"This." I murmured.

I saw Fred Figglehorn, one of my favorite YouTube's sensation. I liked his funny videos and of course his weird little voice.

Now watching: The babysitter's a vampire

Then I continued until I watched all of my favorite videos. Unfortunately, those videos didn't help me instead that made me to be more awake, WIDELY.

I left a big sigh, "Boring.." I put my laptop on the table beside my bed and went out to my balcony.

While I'm busy gazing at the stars, I saw a small flaming piece of rock at the black sky.

'Seriously?'

I closed my eyes and made a wish.

When I felt the cold breeze, I went back to my room, looking for my lip-look-alike speaker and played Rihanna's S&M.

Cause I may be bad

But I’ perfectly good at it

Sex in the air 

I don't care

I love the smell of it

Sticks and stones may break my bones

But chains and whips excite me 

"Heey! Lil sis! I'm fucking sleeping! Turn that down!" I heard my brother's rant.

He's Logan, my not so cool older brother and typical playboy. By the way I almost forgot to introduce myself. 

I'm Lorraine Parker, a vampire.

Joke! How I wish to. I love all things about vampires and even now, being a nocturnal girl.

I am a college student in Madison Peak University, taking up Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I'm Fil-Am-Irish, my dad; Pure American and then my mom; Fil-Irish. I'm living in a village in Taytay, Rizal PHL with my brother, obviously

Our parents died with my older sister, Locci, when I was 15 years young. She's just 18 when she died.  I'm already 18 whilst my brother is already 23. He's a businessman- I think about any kind of transport is his business field.

To make the story short, they, referring to our parents and our sis, were about to come back here in the Philippines from Worcester, our hometown, when the plane they're riding crashed in the middle of the sea. 

Until now, it was like yesterday's tragedy especially when I heard that our relatives back there wanted us to come back home. 

In the first place, we were in the Philippines because of a family business, but then, almost half of my family died, so what's the point staying here?

Well I don't know how to say this but I hate airplanes. I have a phobia in airplanes so I think I'm gonna die here.

I left a big and tired sigh, "I don't know." I whispered to myself.