What just happened???

Here's the new Chapter!!! I love corney so much bros it's so cute anyways to the fanfic!!!!
____________________________________

(Daniels Pov)
Hey lanes does that guy like you?? I ask.
No...  why? she says back.
Ok good... cause your mine and he better back off and cause I think he does the way he was staring at you hmm... I say angrily.
No he doesn't like me Daniel!! And don't be like one of those obsessed boyfriends!! She says with anger and sadness in her voice.
You don't yell at me!!!! I yell and then hits her and she falls to the ground.

*Meanwhile with corey outside listening/watching the whole thing* ( Corey's pov)
The nerve of that guy hitting MY Lanes! I am so fricken mad I could just go in there and punch him I growl.

(Daniels Pov)

Leave me alone!!! Laney yells angrily and has kind of hurt in her voice.

No! I won't never! I yell at her.

(Corey walks in)

Bye lanes see you tonight. I say then glare at her and smirk.

(Corey's pov)

As I walk in Daniel leaves. Yea you better leave. I growl. I run over to laney and say lanes are you ok? I asked worried.
Yea... she says back.
You know that you can tell me anything right? I say.
Yea I know I have to go core bye she says then walks out.
After she leaves I call kin and kon and tell them to come over after there done at the doctors getting there shots.
Cause I have a feeling Daniels not going to like me after what I have planned for him.

____________________________________

What does corey have planned?
What is happening tonight?
Find out next time!
*Grabs groj door* thanks for coming out everyone! I say  hey I'm sapost to say that wines corey. Maybe next time! * shuts groj door*