yay chapter!

*Laney's pov*
I climb on corey and start to make out with him passionately as I trace my finger on cores six pack.

*coreys pov*

Lanes started going down and she started unzipping my pants....
I pull her back up

"Lanes let me pleasure you first" as I said that I ripped of her shirt and I went down and pull her pants off and her panties.

I put two fingers in her she starts to moan I pull them out and start eating her out.

*Laney's pov*

I start to moan louder while core is eating me out.

"I love u so much core" I moan loudly.

As he pulls out I whisper in his ear "now it's my turn to pleasure you"

I go down and put his d*ck in my mouth and I start sucking on it and he starts to moan loudly..

Right after he takes his d*ck out of my mouth and starts french kissing me really hard...

Then he goes down and puts his arms on either side of me and starts putting his d*ck in me and he started slowly pulling in and out of me...

" core..... Harder....faster" I moan.

*corey goes harder and faster*

"Ahhh core.... I moan as he goes faster.

*after a few mins they both have there orgasm*

"Corey riffen I love you so much" I say to my husband.

"Laney penn I love you do much to the moon and back." He says back to his wife.

*time skip like a couple mins after*

"Core I have to pick up keyera want to come?" I ask my loving husband.

"Lanes I'm going to stay here and make dinner" he answers.

"Okay core see u in a bit" I yell as I walk out the door with my coat in my hand.

*Btw it's December 28 in the story and keyera turned 2 cause I'm to lazy to write about her b day and her b day was on December 7 so yea it's almost new years in the story sorry about the mess up in the story*

*drives and picks up keyera and drives home*

"Hey core were back!" I yell as I walk in the door with keyera in one hand and my keys in the other.

"Sorry lanes let me take keyera" corey says as he grabs keyera.

*time skip after dinner and keyera is sleeping*

"Core I'm going to bed I have work in the morning love you" I say to him as I kiss his cheek and head to bed.

"Ok lanes love you" corey answers back to his wife.

And that's were I'm going to end it so yea keyera is 2 years old just to let u guys know and yea...

"Thanks for coming out everyone!" Whispers corey so he doesn't wake his sleeping wife and baby.

*gently closes groj door*