Chapter...

(Corey's pov)

"Hey larry so what did u need?" I asked laney's brother.

"Corey *sighs* I'm going to ask carrie to marry me..." he says the last part quietly.

"That's great larry!" I yell.

"Yeah I'm just worried" he answers back

"There's no need to be worried bro you'll be great and she will definitely say yes! But make it romantic and use protection" I whisper to him quietly.

"Okay... okay... oka- what! What do u mean protection she won't want to it with me! And just why I don't think I'm ready anyways!" Yells larry.

"Okay...okay I'm sorry! And your definitely ready" I answer him.

"Anyways how's laney and keyera?" Larry asks.

"There good....... shit! I have to go! Bye larry!" I yell as I run out the door and into my 2013 Shelby GT500 mustang.

*at the riffin household*

"Lanes I'm home!" I yell

"Shh...core keyera is sleeping... I just put her to sleep" she whispers..

"Lanes let's have Kim and kin watch her so we can have some alone time" I whisper in her ear.

"Core what if we have another? I don't want another right now we already have keyera... I love her so much but I can't raise two kids by myself." She whispers to me

"Lanes we will just use protection and I will pitch in with helping keyera I promise okay I love you so much lanes and I love our little keyera so much two I will always be there to protect you guys i promise and guess what lanes?" I say to her lovingly..

"Aww core I love u too and what core?" She asks.

"I have names if we have more... you know" I answer her lovingly

"You want more then tell me the names, then call kin, them get your ass in that bedroom but u have to help raise them... how many names?" She asks me..

" I have a couple of names girls - tessa, *yes from transformers age of existence or whatever it's called and that's my name too XP* Emma or emmy and boys - Cameron, nick and that's all about it and yes I will love to raise them with you lanes cause I love you so much..." I answer her

"I love those names core my favorite is tessa and Cameron, core I think I need you core like right now core better call kin now" she says back with lust in her eyes.

"Okay lanes..." I say happily and run to the phone and call kin.

*kin gets keyera and walks out of the house but before he does he winks at corey knowing what corey and laney are going to do*

*no one's pov*

Corey walks in the room and is met with laney dragging him to the bed. *not literally dragging him of course*

Laney crawls on corey, then rips his shirt off, kissing him.

If u guys want a you know what scene then comment and say hey I want a sex scene then plz tell me bros!