Chapter 17.

~ Steady hands just take the wheel

Every glance is killing me

Time to make one last appeal

For the life I lead ~ Stop and Stare, OneRepublic.

Chapter 17.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I wishpered/ yelled because I didn't want my parents to woke up and especially Niall. I couldn't believe that he was here, like right now.

"C-ome out-side now." Oh God, he is drunk? Of course he is with the bottle in his hands.

"No, leave! You're drunk, leave." I said ready to close the window but he run closer to grap it.

"Harry leave." I said trough clench teeth. I wanted to yell at him so much but I couldn't right now.

"No." he said pushing the window wider. He was so much stronger than me. "Come outside or I'll come inside."

"I said leave."

"Okay then." He said as he climbed inside. Even if I was there pushing him out he still managed to get it.

"What the hell do you want?" I wishpered. I tried not to panic because with Harry in my room in the midnight with my parents in the next rooms its not something that happens everyday.

He didn't do anything. He was just starting at me without moving just heavy breathing. You could smell the alcohol from miles away. He was really drunk.

"I want you." he said as all my body tensed at these words.

"Har-"

"I want you Amy. Please don't leave me." He cut me of as he hugged me so tight. I was there, standing frozen. I can't believe that this is happening. Again. But my eyes open wider when I heard him sobbing.

"Please Amy I didn't mean anything that I said in the morning. " He said as he removed his hands from my torso, and cupped my face with his large palm. His eyes were red as tears were still streaming down his flawless face. My heart was racing so hast. This warm feeling was back inside.

I was just looking at him. I couldn't do anything. I don't know what to believe anymore. Everytime that something is going great he's always there to change that, to make this all confusing.

"I don't believe you Harry. " My voice getting lower and lower.

"But I can't be without you. I didn't mean anything. All I want is you. But of course you have someone better. Why him Amy? Why not me?" He said louder as he get off of my face and covered his. It's incredible how fast his mood can change but it's breaking my heart to watch him like that.But he deserve to be hurt. He can feel now how I feel. Oh my God what am I saying? Does he really know what he's doing. Is he going to remember all of this?

"Leave."

"Never." Was the last thing that he said before he grabbed my face again and crushed his lips on mine. This was the moment when I couldn't take it any longer. I panicked. I was trying to push my away from me but he was holding me so tight. But as he deepend the kiss I lost my self there. My eyes slowly closed as I start to kiss him back. It was so wrong but it felt so right. The butterflies went crazy. 

Zayn's face flashed in my mind. My eyes instatly opened as I pushed him away with so much force. What the fuck just happened. How could I do this?

"What happened?" He asked. He defenatly isn't going to remember anything tomorrow.

"I'm with Zayn, and I kissed you." I said as I pulled my hair back in frustration. I cheated.

"Amy-"

"Leave now! Leave." I said as I pushed him back.

"Wh-"

"I said leave." I protested and pushed him again. He was just looking at me with guilty eyes. Well he should feel guilty. My heavy breathing was the only thing that sounded. My chest was rising and falling so fast, I was angry. I was angry for my self. How could I do something like that?

"I promise that I'll get you back." he said. What does he mean. He never had me to get me back? Is that another meanless promise? Why is he still playing with me? Why am I asking so many questions even if I know that no one would answer me?

After another minute just starring at each other eyes he finally turned around and jumped out of the window. He didn't even look at me one last time.

I closed the window with force which made a loud voice but it was really the last thing that I cared about. I cheated on Zayn. After what Harry did to me I still kissed him. And the worst thing was that I enjoyed it.

I lied on my bed and covered all my body. I wanted to scream, how should I tell him now? Maybe I shouldn't. No one know about that. Harry was drunk, he'll remember nothing, and that's what hurts me the most. He won't remember something that it's so special to me. It was probably a game foe me.

After a long time of thinking I managed to fall asleep. I'm afraid what's going to come tomorrow.

**

"You can't believe what happened tomorrow. I did what you told me to do, and at the night he texted me and asked me out. Louis asked me out." Faith was getting on my nerves by telling me this for the third time. She was so excited about that. Well everyone is happy now. Lily is finally with Liam, they were together few days ago but they decided to tell us today. I know I should be happy to because I have a great relationship with my boyfriend who is sitting right next to me with his hands wrapped around my waist. But after what happened yesterday, I don't know what I want anymore.

"Baby are you all right?" Zayn asked and kissed my cheek. He had a cute smile on his face that made me smile with him.

"Yeah." 

"Are you sure?" He asked again as his smile slowly faded.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said look at him worried.

"Then can you explain me why is Harry starring at you all the time?"

*

*

*

*

*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Hope you like this chapter guys because I did hahaha.

Well what do you think about Hendall? For me it's as real as Haylor lol. Another beard in the fandom ;)

Please guys comment, I love your comments so much. Vote? Fan? Do whatever you want.

twitter- Maria_Tld

instagram- maria98ts

kik- MariaTs_

Love you guyssss <3

-Maria xxxxxxxxx