Chapter 4.

~Everytime I close my eyes

It's like a dark paradise~ Dark Paradise, Lana Del Ray

*Chapter 4*

I want to run back to my house. But for sure I don't want to be with him!

I can kill the girls later!

I could see that he isn't very happy to be with me neither. Why does he have to hang out with someone who is stranger for him ,right?

"I think I should go back home" I said and I was ready to turn around when someone graped my arm.

"No, you'll come with us" Faith protested.

"But-"

"No."

"Fine."

Lily was looking me with a face full of worry. I'm sure she doesn't feel good because actually she is the one who told me the truth and make me feel like I feel right now. But I have to thank her because without he the things would be worst.

On the other hand, Harry haven't even noticed me yet. He is doing something in his phone. And I don't have a problem with that, or I try to don't have.

"So where are we going?" I asked pulling my hands in the pickets if my jacket.

"What about Theme Park?"  Liam suggested.

"No" Harry answered quickly.

"Why not?" Lily asked turning his attention to him.

"Because I don't want to. We can go somewhere else."

"Harry we are all together, and we won't do something that only you want" Liam said.

"What about you Amy? Do you want to go there?" Faith asked me taping her hand on my arm.

"Yeah, I don't have a problem." I said simply.

"Okay then, I'm leaving." Harry said pouting. I can't believe that he seriously doing this now. Is he 5 or 18?

"Oh my God Harry, sometimes I just really want to punch you when you act like that. " Liam said rolling his eyes.

I, being me like always, let out a small laugh when Liam said that, but quickly I covered my mouth with my hand. Three pair of eyes was looking at me and one just rolled his eyes. I think you can guess who was it.

"Fine, let's go. " He finally said.

We all start walking again. Liam was talking to Harry, and the girls were with me. They have been trying to start a conversation with me but I don't really want to. I really don't want to be like that about that prick.

Few minutes later we were there. Harry doesn't seem to be very happy about it but I don't care. His not my friend to care about.Ha-ha.

The fist ride really made me forget about everything cause it was extremely fast and he wasn't with us. But the bad thing is that I was feeling awful right now. My stomach is hurting.

"Do you want us to get back home?" Lily asked.

"No no, I'm fine. I'll be waiting right here for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, go and have fun." I said smiling.

Liam, Faith and Lily went to another ride and I was siting alone on a random bench. But I wasn't complete alone. Harry was sitting few meters away from me.

Okay, I was getting bored and I couldn't do anything 'cause my stomach doesn't stop hurting.

~Harry's P.O.V.~

When Liam called me to say if I want to go out with him. I agreed. But I didn't know that she would be there too. And it became worst when they said that we would go there. I really wanted to leave but when I heard her laughing, that's pissed me of so much. Who does she think she is?No one is laughing at me, no one and especially not  Amelia.

I was siting alone while they were somewhere else. But after a few minutes Amelia was sitting nearly next to me.I find my self glancing at her. I know that I was very rude by the way I talked with her after school. But she has to know that I will never look someone like her. She is just....just..oh nevermind. And after all we've been friends for years now, okay not exactly friends but...you know.But I don't like her, defenatly not.

The others haven't come yet and I was getting bored. I didn't have something else to do so.....

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked her. She didn't realize that I was talking to her but when she did, I think she got it wrong.

"Oh am I  already annoyed Harry. Oh I'm so sorry." she said. Her tone full of sarcasm.

"I haven't gave you the rights to talk to me like that" I said sternly.

"You must be kidding me. Who do you think you are?" she said. Her palm became tight fist.

"Ohh am I getting the bad girl angry?" I asked in a girly voice, mimicking her.

"How immature you are."

"I am not."

"Yeah sure."

"Shut up." I said loudly making some people stare on us.

"Of course I will. I don't wanna talk to an asshole like you." she said smirking which made me more pissed.

"That's why no one want to be with you. You are so annoying."

"Ohh very good way to treat a girl. Thanks!"

"Fuck you."

"Go and fuck your bitches." she said and with that she walked/ ran away.

Why did I ever start this conversation?

~Amelia's P.O.V.~

"That's why no one want to be with you. You are so annoying"

Okay, that's really hurts, especially when you hear it from him. The one that you are stick with. I really hate my self for liking him. But even if I want, even if I try to. I can't push these feelings away. 

I ran to my house. It wasn't far away. I'll explain what happen to the girls later.

But instead of my room. I entered to my brothers.

"Hey Niall" I said and sat next to him.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" he said pulling him phone back to his pocket and turned to look at me.

"how do you know that something is wrong? "

"Because you never come to my room just to check on me."

"That's not true."

"Of course,  whatever you say. Now tell me."

"It's nothing." I said and hugged him. He gives me the best hugs that can comfort me. His hands were around my waist as my head is on his chest. He started playing with my hair, not saying anything.

"Niall?"

"Mhm?"

"Am I ugly? Does I have something bad on me. I know I'm anno-"

"Stop!" he said covering my mouth with him hand and after a few seconds he pulled away.

"Where did all these insecurities come from? You are not ugly. You are so beautiful. Did someone tell you something?" he asked looking me straight in the eyes.

.

.

.

**********************************

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

twitter, instagram- Maria_Tld 

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH. :)XX

-Maria xxxxxxxxx