•{chapter one}•

•{ciel's p.o.v}•

I woke up to a bright light coming from the big window on the side of my bed. "Sebastian, leave me alone." "Young master, I'm afraid I can not. You have a very large amount of paper work today." I groaned and rolled over, pressing my face into the pillow. "Young master, you have to get up." I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Scones and earl gray tea, suitable?" "Its fine" I replied. after he had gotten me dressed, we went down to the dining area. He came out of the kitchen a few minutes after he went into it, with my breakfast. "Today, you have a visitor, and you have a lot of paper work to finish." Sebastian said as he poured my tea. "And who might that visitor be?" I questioned. "Lady Elizabeth, my lord." I sighed and started eating.

After I finished, I had gone to my study to finish the work Sebastian had told me I had to do. I never really took notice if it earlier but since I really didn't want to do the work, I've noticed that Sebastian has been speaking differently to me. Instead of his usual monotone he always used, his voice was almost... Seductive? I pushed these thoughts away and started working. I had been working until I heard a click. I looked over at the door. "Young master, I need to speak with you for a moment, please." That voice again... "Yes Sebastian, what is it?" I put the pen down and leaned back in my chair. "It is the time of the year that I dread the most, my mating season. And I wanted you to know this now because all of the other mating seasons, It took every fiber in me, to control myself. I've done that for too long and I now need to fulfill my urges, Or it will become very painful for me." I was shocked at his words. I didn't know what to say but managed to think up something. "So what exactly d-do you plan t-to do about th-this?" I asked, obviously stuttering. "That's what I came up here for, I was actually going to ask you about that. I was wondering if I could... Maybe ask you if I could possibly have you help me through these two months?" He said, lowering his head a little. "Well i-i... I'll help you. For two months, but I'll have to have a break for at least that long if you plan on using me for your urges." I said shakily. "Very well, my lord. I will arrange your break and send the servants off on their own as well." And with that he left the study. Oh my... What have I gotten myself into...
•••••••••••••••••••
Enjoy my beloved peeps~