•{chapter four}•

•{ciel's p.o.v} •

I woke up in an uncomfortable silence. I looked around for Sebastian but no sight of him at all... I walked out of my bedroom very slowly for minimal pain. As I'm walking down the hallway I hear shuffling a few doors down. So I walk into that room. Which happens to be my study. Although that shuffling noise... That's Sebastian. "Sebastian, what're you doing in here?" He's sitting on the chair on the far left of my desk. "I-i.. I need you- now" I stood shocked at his words coming out so abruptly. "B-but we just... Yesterday i-" I pause. I needed to be used for something I guess. All I really am is a little kid who's been spoiled all his life with everyone bring taken away from him in return. "Okay" I said shakily. He stood up and lifted me up by the bottom of my thighs, which still hurt due to the bruises on them. He carried me over to my desk and sat Me down on it. "If anything hurts, don't be afraid yo tell me ciel. I know it hurt a lot last time and I'm so very sorry about that. But please don't bare it tell me this time okay?" I just nodded in response. Although i probably won't listen to him. I want to help him even though it hurts for me. He went started to lean closer until his lips were on mine. They engulfed mine completely as I kissed back. He started to unbutton my shirt and one thing lead to another. And many others.
••••••••••••••••
I woke up in Sebastian's bed next to him. I'm pretty sure he wasn't sleeping. Demons don't sleep. "Sebastian ?" I whispered. "Yes, my lord?" He replied looking over to his side; at me. "Food" I said, my throat being as dry as it is. "Yes, ciel." He said and with that, got up and left the room. He already had pants on but no shirt. But we were the only ones here so I guess it didn't matter. Around fifteen minutes later, he arrived with a plate and a cup in hand. I sat up slowly, and still, an amazingly strong pain shot all through my back. Up and down, side to side. Like intersections. Once I got settled and comfortable with my position, I waved Sebastian over. "Thank you."

"Your welcome, ciel."

"Hm."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Enjoy~