•{chapter five}•

•{Sebastian's p.o.v}•

The next day was really quiet. Of course ciel talked to me and I responded but other than that it was silent. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence either it was nice. He is now asleep in his room right now. I wanted to make him something since I sorta did have a lot of 'fun' with him yesterday and he wasn't in the best condition.

I made blueberry pancakes and earl gray tea, which happens to be his favorite. I took it up to His room and opened the door, revealing a precious ciel, sleeping. I walked up to him and set the tray of food down on the bedside table before gently putting my hand on ciel's shoulder and shaking him.

"Ciel, wake up please. You have to eat, love." He whimpered but slowly rolled over, facing me but with his eyes closed. So I shook him again. "Come on. You know you have to eat." I said, shaking him a little more. He groaned before fluttering his eyes open. "What?" He asked after he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "You have to eat, love." He just nodded and sat up. I handed him the plate and he began to eat.

He looked so... I don't even know but he looked like he was enjoying himself...happy again. All I know is that I want to keep him like that...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So there's a short update I guess... Enjoy~