10.Before Meddling we have forgotten two ships...

Lucy's P.O.V
I know the look on Mira's face which means she is gonna meddle. I need to think fast.
"Mira! Aren't you forgetting about something?"

"Like what?" She says rolling her eyes.

"Like Rowen and Jerza uh duh!" I say in a matter of fact way.

Jellal, Erza, Romeo, and Wendy turned to me,"What?"

"Oh now your speaking my language!" Mira smiles,"Lucy why don't you continue with truth or dare!"

"Okay um Romeo truth or dare?" I ask

"Dare"he says leaning back

"Lucy make them kiss!" She persuades

"Mira they are 12-13!!!" I protest

"Nalu!!!!!" She taunts

"Ok fine but only the cheek" I whisper the dare to Romeo.

"What!" He questions.

"Sorry a dares a dare!" I say.

He whisper to Wendy she blushes and nods. He kisses her cheek and turns away.

"They'll be more where that comes from if you don't dare Erza and Jellal !" Mira whispers in a not so secretive way.

"Ok fine" he blushes,"Erza tr-"

"Dare!" She cuts off enthusiastically

"Ok then... Uh I dare you to share a cake with...Jellal! Yeah that's good!" He mumbles unsure of himself.

"That's all cool I'm in especially since cake is involved." Erza said (writing these stories I keep getting the feeling every English teacher I ever had is around me chanting "said is dead!" But than I realize this isn't for a grade comment if you can relate)

"Sharing one spoon!" Mira added.

"STRAWBERRY CAKE IS STRAWBERRY CAKE AND IM STARVING!!!" Erza yells

"Uh I guess if I have to..." Jellal sighed

"Oh yes you have to!" Mira says crossly

I'm definitely off he hook now! Erza swallows her cake, "Lucy truth or dare?" Oh no

Hope y'all enjoyed new chapters will be posted soon! (2 years later... Jk 😂😂😂)