Chapter 1

“Golddie! Come here now!" my evil aunt shouted from across the room. Come on old lady I’m right here you know you don't have to shout I said in my mind. Trust me when I say I have a real good temper cause if not I wouldn't have patience with this ass. 

"Yes?" I replied annoyed by the fact that I was now about to leave to open the ice-cream shop. It was my responsibility to run the shop and the bakery my grandma left for me. 

I could clearly remember the day she died.

Flashback to October, 9

 “But grandma you are going to be okay right?" I asked softly by the side of the hospital bed," just like you promised to me that one day you will be able to see me leave you to go to college."

“Dear, dear, “she said between her chuckles, “I can't make promises if I don't know what could happen."

"Grandma but you promise, please don't leave me!" I cried out.

"I'm sorry that I can't keep that promise but promise me," she said lifting her fragile wrinkle hands to my chin to lift my face to level with hers," just promise me that one day when you look back at this day just remember that I will always love you no matter what?"

I saw her move her hands from my chin to her chest where she had a key connected to chain. She slowly unlinked the key from chain and placed it in my hands and folds them.

"Take this,"

"What's this?"

“It’s a key"

"To what?" I asked curiously deep in thoughts.

“Soon enough later on in life you'll figure out."

"Golddie!!" aunt Mandy shouted in my ear again moving me from dream world to reality.

"Yes!" I replied with hands on my hips looking impatient.

"Didn't you hear me? I said carry your brothers with you!"

"What! No no not him!" I shouted back at her. She knew that my brother, Andrew and I never I mean never get along cause she always use to spoil him and he was the oldest of the triplets. He always got his way.

Aunt Mandy says that he was most handsome of us. Come on lady we're identical triplets how could that even happen. But anyway back to reality.

"Yes dear now hurry along you sure don't want to keep them back, don't you?" she said raising one eyebrow and staring me.

Shit not the eyebrow. Once she raises her eyebrow it's like a dare and trust me I couldn't dare her.

" Yeah yeah whatever." I said sighing.

"Come on Andrew and Andy we got to leave now or else the you will catch the bus." I shouted in front of the staircase, “I have to leave now or might get to school late."

Two minutes after a tall guy with dirty blonde hair came walking down the stairs. When he reached the last step he stopped and whipped his hair like Justin Bieber and gasping saying," what's up sis?"

"Just hurry and get in the car," I said still waiting impatiently," Wait! Where’s Andy?"

Andy was the best brother ever. He was something like the opposite of Andrew just that he was a player too. But everyone find that I’m different because my brothers were athletic and I just had looks.

"He's upstairs and oh before I forget he's calling you I his bedroom."

"Yeah yeah just get in the car!" i said unlocking on car.