A Fresh Start

Team Konohamaru:

Boruto - Naruto and Hinata's Son. Stubborn and supportive

Sarada - Sasuke and Sarada's Daughter. Wanst to become Hokage. Very much like Sakura.

Mitsuki - Orochimaru's son. Very cheerful

Team Moegi:

Shikadai: Shikamaru and Temari's Son - Very lazy

Chouchou: Chouji and Karui's Daughter - Very much as her dad. Will fight for food

Inojin: Sai and Ino's Son: Much like his Dad and mum. Has a sharp tongue from his father.

Team Hanabi:

Metal Lee: Rock Lee's son. Never Gives up

Kita: Kiba and Tamaki's Daughter: She gets it from her mom. She is sweet but serious. Dog in the outside; Cat in the inside. (or the other way)

Kawaki: (Parents: Unknown) He is very much of a Sasuke. He doens't like every much. Boruto is his rival.

Chapter 1:

It is a new start, a new generation. The sun is beaming, the sky is blue and the wind is cool . It is time for Chinun Exam after the destruction by Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki.

"Alright, time for this tournament again," Boruto shouts.

"Yeah...once again, this is time Boruto, don't cheat" Sarada says. Her face looks down

"I was so disappointed in you last time...I just need you to be strong for the team!"

"Dattebasa! I will do my best for the team!"

Mitsuki joins in and smiles. "Let's do this!"

Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki were walking past shops, until Mitsuki spotted everyone from Team Mirai and Team Hanabi. Kita sensed Sarada as soon as she turned around.

"Hmph! You came back from your training" Sarada groaned.

"Will you ever leave me alone?" Kita rolled her eyes.

"Hey everyone!" Chouchou said with dumplings on her hand and in her mouth, obviously preventing a girl fight between Sarada and Kita.

"Where were you, Boruto? We agreed to meet by the gates! You were taking so long," Shikadai said with his hands on his face.

"I was taking that long? Sorry!" Boruto said, smiling.

"What a drag,"

Metal Lee stumbles over to Sarada and looks at her.

"Sarada-chan, I hope you do well in Chinun Exam," Metal said with a shy voice

Sarada smiles "Thank you, Metal Lee, I hope you do well this time!"

Metal Lee tries to blow a kiss to Sarada but she dodges the bullet. Sarada sweats continuously and sighs with relief.

"We will win and go through Round 3, with me around we are unstoppable!" Kita shouted.

"All right!" Metal said

Kawaki looks at Boruto. "I've been training for weeks and I will make sure I beat Boruto, no matter what,"

Kawaki stares at Boruto and Boruto does the same thing.

"You wish!" Boruto said with a smile.

"Shouldn't we be leaving? It's going to start!" Inojin interrupted.