Chapter 13: Wedding Planning Part 2

"Do you think we need a trial run? You know what I like. I just want curls...like, loose, but full? So I guess we can add extensions to make it fuller of course...simple. " Eric nodded.

"That's what I was thinking..." Aaliyah's phone beeped and she looked to see it was her fiancee's assistant "Eric, I'll call you back, boo. K...hello?"

The lady shook his head "Hey Aaliyah...look, the tux fitting basically went to hell and Dame is pissed...we're in his office..please get down here soon as you can...."...

Aaliyah sighed "Oh God, that's not good. Okay, I'll be there in 10" she said. She quickly grabbed her jacket, and she got into her Black, 24 in. rims Cadillac Escalade. Driving down the block, she didn't really want to drive but she had to get to the office of Dame's before he do something she prayed wouldn't.

"I don't give a shit, this is not how I planned this to look like, the collar ain't right"

"Damon, we're trying to get it situated relax"

"Don't tell me to fucking relax, I specifically said no fucks up, how hard is that to take direction Willy? My collar ain't right, I asked for a crisp collar, this ain't no where crisp, do you see any crisps?" he said shoving it in the designer face.

"That's why I hate coming to y'all ass, you don't ever seem to get shit done the first time." he said wiping his mouth. Aaliyah quickly came and she can hear Dame real clear. "Yes Aaliyah, right this way." his assistant was nervous. "Um Mr. Dash"

"What you want right now Tonica? I'm irritated, and I ain't having this bullshit, take this shit back and fix it. Or I'm going somewhere else period tired of ya'll b." he said pacing back and forth.

The guy swear under his breath. "What was that? You wanna say that a little louder man? Do your fucking job, we wouldn't have a problem."

"Sir your wife is here" she said leading Aaliyah in the door. He relaxed himself, and sort of embarrassed a little, last thing he wanted was to see Aaliyah frightened at him going off.

"Hey" he said embracing her into a hug and kiss, sighing. "Damon what's going on? why you're so angry, you know I don't like that baby.." she said rubbing his arm.

"He asked me to make sure his collar was all lined and I made a mistake he went bizarre on me for no reason. Your husband has a anger problem and need to control, it. I told him I'll fix it."

"Dawg, it's the principal you always fuck up every time the first time, like I said do your fucking job, we wouldn't have a problem, I am a perfectionist, this ain't my taste, I specifically said a crisp collar with a diamond in the front did I not say that? why you give this soft cotton bullshit?" He said, Aaliyah grabbed his arm.

"Damon come on, walk outside with me, excuse us sir, baby you have to relax...I know you're angry...but please relax for me at least?" she said as they walked. Damon sighed putting his head in the air.

"Aight ma, I'm sorry for my behavior and have you coming down here" he said rubbing her cheek. "Anyway, how your fitting go?" he said catching his breath.

"It went beautiful, wish yours did...but um, the dress looks lovely, you're going to love it baby." she said smiling he kissed her as he smiled back. "I'm sure I will.." he said.

She sighed, crossing her arms as they stood in the cold. "Baby, they're gonna fix it for you...just chill. It's not that serious." Damon shook his head

"I just get pissed when I'm paying for a service, and they disrespect me. " She nodded, sticking her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"Just reiterate what it is that you want, and they'll fix it. If you don't try it, try another designer. We have a whole month left, we have time. Don't have a heart attack before this wedding, okay? We can't have sex if you do. " they both laughed at her joke and he rubbed his head, having had to take his hat off for the fitting. He kissed her forehead.