State Property 2 (Part 2)

Damon smiled sighing a relief, with his hand on his chest "My baby, my lifesaver, hell yeah baby...what you bring?" He asked adjusting his short, she giggled, "Your favorite dish, lemon fish, that's not fried, and healthy since I know you been watching your blood pressure and all."

Damon was in awe, as he sat down after taking it out her hand, "Thank you baby girl, damn...I'm shocked you came all this way to bring me this? You made?" He asked opening the aluminum foil with the filled plate, she sat down beside him and rubbed his thigh.

"mm hm, all from scratch...Followed Jhene's recipe, hope it taste good as she'd make it." She gave him his fork..."You are amazing you know that? Gimme a kiss" She kissed him on the lip, and setting him a red bull opening it for him. He just looked at her, she shrugged.

"What?" Damon gave her back the fork "Want you to feed me, you made it" he chuckled Aaliyah smiled rolling her eyes "You a force to reckon with dude, aight..." She cut it, and poked the fish and throwing her other hand under as she fed him to his mouth. He moaned to it, "Is it really good?" She asked making a awkward face...

Damon chewed "Shit is slamming, you did your thing ma ain't gone front thank you, this made my day.." She rubbed his arm, "You're welcome baby, you been working so hard, I had to do this, and I reckon tough day huh?" Damon shrugged as he continued to eat.

"Yeah, it's been kind of hectic today, people don't seem to listen you tell them to do something.." He short chuckled,

"Typical bubble gum shit" She giggled "I already know, well you're doing the best you can.." she said eating hers too. "You making me dinner is the best thing of this day, you had a good day yourself.? I hope better than me.." He drank his red bull.

"Yeah it was pretty long and just you know getting some things arranged making sure things in order...I um, meeting with Whitney Houston sometime next week for "Sparkle" production and if she holding it off for another year, that might be perfect cause we can start trying for a baby...it's about that time."

Damon nodded in agreement "Definitely, oh hell yeah we can get to that immediately after I get done with this film" She laughed as he did too. "Baby, let me get my shit handled first, then we will...impatient ass"

Damon smiled, "I am, can't wait though." He rubbed her cheek, and bring her in for a kiss..a knock came on the door in the midst of it.

Aaliyah cleared her throat as she took another bite. "Damon? Someone wants to talk to you...something about a permit?" He rolled his eyes "man, what the fuck?....aight. Eat your food, babe. I'll be back."

She nodded, seeing and feeling his frustration as he headed out of the trailer. There was s small disputes about a permit for filming but Damon graveled it rather quickly, in enough time to have another half hour of his dinner break.

"So you think I'm good at this stuff? Be honest." Damon made a face as he brought her a soda and sat back down "good at what? Cooking?" Aaliyah rolled her eyes playfully "no. Being a wife. I see all these women bending over backwards to cook and be all domestic and I don't know if I'm ever gonna be quite like that, especially since I'm still young compared to them. You think I'm good at this? Do you wish I did more?"......

Damon squinted his face and looked at her "Nah, not at all..you being the perfect wife a nigga can even ask for." He half chuckled "I say that, cause you came all the way from home to give me some food, you made personally. You watch out for my diet, reminding me to do certain shit, And you tolerate my arrogance sometimes and patient with me, like a real wife would do for their husband. I don't want you thinking you gotta do more as my wife to impress me. I love everything you're doing, and you should be proud of yourself. Most chicks your age at 24 don't even have this independce matureness to them. You ain't gotta be like other women Aaliyah..I don't want you to be that typical wife." Aaliyah heart fluttered as he rubbed her shoulder "Really Dame?"