Chapter 3 - Truth or Dare, Pt 1

shoutout to the first vote i've gotten, @LilyRex20

Mira's POV

I WOKE TO SOMETHING, or rather someone, holding onto me. I look and see Laxus holding me. "Oh. dear. lord!" I squeaked, my eyes wide. I eventually got out of his grasp.

I saw a note on the counter from Natsu and Lucy.

It said: Went to the lobby to get coffee. Oh, and we're skipping school today :)

I sighed and opened their fridge. Looking through it, I grabbed oranges, bananas and apples. I made a fruit salad and started making pancakes.

Unconsciously, I touched the back of my neck. Yukino was staring at me.

"Aye, don't you see that everyone is in pairs Mira?" She asked.

"..." Then it hit me.

"I'M WASTING GOOD SHIPPING TIME! YUKINO, MAKE THE PANCAKES!" I screeched and ran into the living room to grab the camera. I took pictures of everyone and laughed.

Lucy's POV

NATSU AND I WERE in a coffee place in the lobby. I got five coffees for us girls, and Natsu got six for him and the guys. I knew Levy hated coffee, so I went and got her a Mountain Dew.

We laughed and walked up the stairs as we went, walking in on total chaos. Mira was running around with a camera, and every girl but Yukino chasing her.

I sighed and facepalmed. "AYE, GET YOUR COFFEE!" I yelled, which caught there attention. Natsu and I handed out coffee, then I gave Levy her Mountain Dew.

Yukino looked at me and tilted her head.

We all sat down and ate whatever Yukino made, pancakes. Then us girls went back to our apartment.

Erza's POV

I GLANCED AT THE girls and gave a huge sigh. "We. were. just. in. a. fricken. youtube. video!" I said.

"More importantly, I have all my ships on camera!" Mira shouted.

Oh well. "SHUT UP!" I said to her. I sighed. Of course me and Jellal knew each other when we were younger, but I doubt he remembers me.

I growled and looked around. "Wait- we are missing someone!" I said.

"........ YUKI!" Levy and Juvia said at the same time, bolting for the door.

Yukino' POV

I WAS IN THE lobby, trying to get to the vending machines. Suddenly, Sting came in. "Eep!" I squeaked as he appeared in front of me. He grinned. "Aye, why aren't you with those other girls?" he asked me.

"Well, I wanted to get some chocolate but there are people everywhereeee," I replied.

Sting smiled. "Oh, then C'mon," he said, pulling me through the crowd and to the vending machine. I immediately pulled out two dollars. I used one to get a Hershey bar and the other to get two bags of Goldfish.