Chapter 4 - Truth or Dare Pt 2

Mira POV

OH LORD. WHAT am I supposed to do here? I sighed and looked at Laxus in time for his lips to crash against mine. I remember the cheers of my friends and them counting, everything was a blur.

He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He pulled away about fifteen seconds later. I buried my head between my knees.

Lucy POV

I chuckle at Mira. Laxus' turn.

"Aye, Natsu, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, I ain't no chicken!" he replied. Rolls eyes.

"Okay, I dare you tooooo.... let Lucy sit on you lap for the rest of the game." He shrugged, I sighed. Sweet relief. Not as bad as poor Mira.

I crawled onto Natsu and he asked Gajeel.

"Tin Can, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!"
"Mmm, I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room." (Author-chan: *eyes sparkle*)

Well, wonderful. I watched with a huge grin as Gajeel kisses Levy. I cheered. "Yasss!" I cried.

Gajeel pulled away and looked around. "Yukino. Truth or Dare?"

"O-oh... er, dare?" she asked.

Gajeel smirked and chuckled. "You have to sleep with Sting tonight. Nothing dirty, just sleeping."

I burst out laughing. "PFFF THATS THE WORST ONE YET, ESPECIALLY FOR THE MOST INNOCENT ONE HERE HAHHAHHAAHHA," I laughed.

After a couple rounds, it was my turn.

"Erza, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Jellal whenever someone does a dare."

hehehehe I'm dead but so WORTH IT.

"Fine, innocent little Yuki, truth or dare?" too late. She must have fallen asleep, because she had her head on Sting's lap.

"Er, never mind. Juvia, Truth or Dare?"

"Juvia picks truth," she said.

"Who is you crush, mmmm?" Erza laughed.

"Grayismycrushmovingon!" (Gray is my crush, moving on)

"Lets just watch a movie. C'mon!" Mira cheered.
Natsu stopped the video and uploaded it. It would probably take a couple hours, and it was only one in the afternoon now.

Sting POV

I GLANCED AT Yukino.

"Wait, how do I move her?" They all shrugged.

I sighed, picking her up and moving to the couch. I wrapped my arms around her and moved her under the blanket.

Soon, they were watching a horror movie.