Chapter 2: Stronger Feelings

(Slenderman P.O.V)

I kept chuckling to myself about (y/n) wanting to see how I disappeared so fast even after I got home.
I walked through the door with my coat over shoulder and my brothers conversing in the living room.
Splendid immediately spring up and greeted me.
"Hi dearest Big brother! How is was your visit with (y/n)?" he asked smiling.
"You didn't have too much fun did you?" offenderman smirked removing his cigar from his mouth.
"No Smexy, and it was descent Splendy." I answered both of them closing the door behind me.
"How is she? Is she happy?" Splendy asked rising in hope.
"of course." I chuckled. "I don't think anything can bring her down."
"I think of a few things." Trendorman answered adjusting his glasses and staring at his phone.
"oh really like what?" I hung my coat on the Near by coat rack and creasing out the edges.
"these ugly shoes I'm looking at right now....."
Splendorman chuckled amused before turning back to me.
"It's her birthday today right? We should invite her to dinner!"
"what a lovely idea Splendorman!" Trendy agreed completely with Smexy nodding.
I was the only one who opposed.
"No no, we can't do that."
"awe why not? I can bake her a cake and everything!"
"because Splendy, it's too dangerous for her to come here...." I looked at floor remembering my dream...or future vision.
"You still worried about that dream?...Listen Slenderman, you've kept her away from the carnival that's was the most you could do. I doubt bringing her to the mansion for dinner wouldn't harm her." Smexy sighed frustrated. He Knew he wouldn't change my mind and he shouldn't even have tried.
"I'm not risking it Smexy....she means too much to me..." I was about to walk off ending the conversation and my stress there.
"more than a friend apparently...."
I stopped in my tracks, "yes, she feels like family...ans I wouldn't do anything to put family in harms way..." I looked at him about to head to my room.
"sure Slendy....sure." Smexy places his cigar back in his mouth making me shake my head and walk back to my room.
I took off my shoes and pushed them under my bed.
With a huff I took seat on my bed burying my head in my hands.

Don't think about her that way..Don't...don't Don't....dang it
I got up throwing my bed covers back slightly before laying down and pulling my blanket over me hoping sleep will die down the images in my mind.
Right then Splendorman was at my door.
"I'm sorry if I upset you brother..." He twirled with his hands.
"You didn't upset me Splendy, I liked your Idea...it's just too risky.." I sighed the last part of my sentence wanting to invite for dinner but I couldn't.
"Oh alright...Well I had another idea...What if we brought the dinner to her?"
I laid there silent for a moment thinking.
"And it dosent have to be everyone from the mansion it just be Her and the three of us. "
"That's not a bad idea actually...but where would we take her? We can't exactly go to her house..."
" I was thinking the back woods...you know that special place you go when your over stressed and start talking to yourself..."
I sighed homing back a facepalm and nodded.
"Yes that could work..." I rolled to myself where my back was facing Splendorman desperately trying to fall asleep but he kept talking.
"Maybe we can swim in the river there too! That could be fun Trendorman can help (y/n) pick out a bathing suit!"

Damn it Splendy! YOU HAD TO SAY THAT DIDNT YOU????? ....Don't think don't think don't ....Dang it..

"We shall take her to the back woods...but Splendorman...please I'm trying to rest...."
"Oh ok sorry...but thanks for approving my idea big brother!" It was the last thing I heard before he laughed with joy and raced off to tell the others.
(Y/n).....in...a BATHINGSUIT???? No no no no no. No don't no stop it brain..stop! Your better than that..Don't....DONT MAKE THAT FEELING...........dang it...great...now I'll never sleep....