Chapter 10

He looks at me while i say all those words."What are you looking at?? Are there something on my face??"I ask him."No, there's nothing. I look at you because you're beautiful."
"Thanks"I says and smile at him. It make my face become red. We don't talk much on our way. We go back to the hotel to rest for  an hour. Some of them have already fallen a sleep.
They look cute when they sleep. I go back to my room, and put everything there.
"Oh, i forget to bring these books to Rose. Maybe she has already fallen a sleep, too. I will bring these books to her tonight." I talk to myself. I go and take a shower. I feel fresh after taking a shower. *NOCK,
*NOCK, someone is knockcing my door. I open the door and see Sean standing in front of me with something in his hand.
"Can i go in??"he asks.
"Oh, ok. Please come in."i says."Do i disturb you??"he asks sweetly."No no, you're not disturbing me. By the way, why do you want to see me??"I ask him curiously."Oh, well, here, a dress for you. I don't know if you love it or not. I think  it's beautiful and it'll look good on you. So, i buy it for you."Sean says and give me a dress."You don't need to buy it. I rarely wear this kind of clothes."I tell him.
"So, you don't accept it. You don't accept my gift.Omg, i don't know what to do with this dress. I thought you will accept it."he says as he's looking down."Ok ok, i accept this dress. Thank you for this gift."I say and smile at him. I hug him, and he hugs me back. (I hug him because he buys me a dress. It's like a Thank you hug.) He goes back to his room. I see jaden standing in front of Rose's room."Jaden, what are you doing in front of Rose's room?? What's this??
It's for her, right??"I ask him. He doesn't say anything. He just nod his head. He texts Rose and she comes out."Jaden, do you have something to tell me, right?? And why are you here, Miracle??"She asks me and Jaden."Yes, but can i go inside??"Jaden asks.
"Please come in."She says.
"How about me?? Don't you ask me to come in??"I'm joking with her."You have something to tell me, too??"
She asks and raise her eyebrows."I have something to give you. I will give you tonight. Enjoy your time, Mrs. Bojsen. I'm joking with her and run back to my room because she's gonna hit me.