Chapter 18

I go into the room and sit near Dylan. I see Rose sits near Jaden. They look so sweet. Jaden takes a good care of her and i'm happy with it. Sean comes and sits near me. I don't talk to him even looking at his face.
Jenny and Lani come out from their room and eat breakfast with us. Lani sits near Julian and Jenny sits near Sean. My mood suddenly changes. Whenever she with Sean, she always cuddles with him. I hate them. I don't want to see them. They make my heart hurt. I can't do anything. I can't let them know my feeling about Sean. I have to hide it.
"What are we going to do after breakfast??"I ask them."Let's go to Universal Studios Hollywood. I wish to go there once time in a life."Rose says hoping that everyone will agree with her. "Ok, let's go. I want to go there, too"Jaden says which makes Rose smiles and makes her fall for him more than she uses to do.
"Ok, let's go"they all say.
After we finish our breakfast, we prepare to go on our trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. It's going to be great. There are two cars. Me, Rose, Jaden, Dylan, and Devin drive one car. And the other car has Sean, Julian, Jenny, Lani, and their bodyguard. I don't know what people in the other car doing and i don't care. Rose sits between me and Jaden. Jaden cuddles with Rose. I can see that he has a feeling for him through his actions.
He always happy and smile when he with her. I'm looking through the window and my mind is full of Sean. Why am i thinking about him?? He doesn't love me. He loves Jenny. We can't be together.
"Miracle, Miracle, Miracle"
Dylan calls me, but i don't hear it because i'm thinking about Sean right now.
Someone touches me and i suddenly feel like i come back from the the hell.
"What??"I asks. "Where has your mind been??I call you maybe 4-5 times and you don't answer me. What are you thinking??"Dylan says looking at me curiously.
"I'm not thinking about anything. Anyway, i'm sorry for not answering you."I apologize."You can't lie to me, Miracle. I live with you for a long time. I know you more than anybody else."Rose says holding my hand."You don't need to know about it. It's not important."I say and smile. "Are you thinking about....??"Rose says and i close her mouth before she tells them my secret.
"Shut up"I whisper and put my hand away from her mouth. "Are you guys having a secret??? Why can't share with us??" They all ask curiously."No, there's no secret."I fight back. "Why do you lie??Is it hard to tell us??"Jaden asks.
"It's not hard to tell, but i can't let you guys know about it because you're going to spread my secret."
I say and look out of the window."I think i can guess what your secret is."Dylan says and giggles."What??"I say and my eyes are widen.
"Well, I guess your secret is about Sean...." Dylan says and i cut him off.
"No, there's no way i'm thinking about him. I never love him."I fight back, but i'm blushing. "Why are you blushing??"Jaden asks.
"We're not yet say that you think about him or love him. But why you react so fast?? You're telling us that you love him."Devin says.
"No. I told ya i don't love him."I fight back as fast as i can."Baby, you should tell them the truth. Maybe they can help."Rose says.
"How about you?? Why don't you tell them the truth?? Oh wait, i forgot that these two (Dylan and Devin) already knew it." I say looking at Everyone except Jaden. "What are you guys talking about?? I don't understand. Why you have so many secrets?? And why don't you share with  me??"he asks looking at Rose face curiously.
"Nah, there's no secret. She's just kidding. Don't listen to her."Rose says."No secret?? I will tell him your secret."I say and laugh at her."How dare you..."she says and hits me. We talk too much on our way. Although, we just on the way, i can feel the happiness in my body.