Chapter One

"Is that even legal?" I shouted at my english teacher Mr.Harper.

"Barely but yes it is 'miss I know everything'." Xavier said smirking at me.

"I'd rather be a know it all than a disgusting human being who has sex with girls just for the fun of it." I replied annoyed.

"Seeing as you can only be one of the two things you just stated,considering you a girl, you have no choice ." He said looking me up and down,while smirking, causing me to roll my eyes.

How am I gonna deal with him all year?

Wait let me introduce myself before I get too far into this story. I am Paisley Brown. I go to East Wood High. And I am a Junior. The boy who was justme happens to be the one one and only Xavier Tyler. He is a grade older but has to take Junior Classes because of his stupidity. Which he's actually kind of smart but I just think he ran out of senior girls to as he says "make love with".

I'm currently vomitting at the thought of that.

Xavier and I obviously don't get along. One reason for that is because I hate his absolute guts. But I mean can you blame me? Asking a girl for nudes doesn't exactly put you off to a great start.

Well maybe the other girls at this school because they'd be happy to get any form of communication with him, disrespectful or not.

But not me. I've never been the type to swoon over guys like him. He's simply not my type. I'm not into bad guys. I know weird right. You'd think I'd like a chase wouldn't you? Nope. I hate running. Try again.

I would rather take a walk in the park rather than make out on a bed.
I would rather play hard to get than actually get the attention that I deserve.
I would rather fall for a guys best friend while the other is desperately in-love with me.

However don't judge too quick that's never actually happened.

Basically, I'm the problem, I guess thats what I'm trying to say.

I don't chase, I get chased after.

And boy it sure is fun.

_______________________________________
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I know this was a short chapter but if I get 8 votes on this one I will make the next one over 500 words.