Chapter Two

Xavier's POV

I'd hate to say it so I definitely won't ever tell her but Paisley is right this assignment is majorly over stepping boundaries that a high-school teacher just shouldn't cross. Honestly it may even be illegal like she said.

"Mr.Harper you of all people should know as you were once a teenage boy, that I can't date that prude for three months. I will be sex deprived and grouchy and it's just not a good idea. Can I at-least get a partner switch?" I asked with desperation in my eyes, praying Mr.Harper would give in after he realized how persistent I was about this topic, but the reaction would be the same if it were any other guy in this entire school if they found out they had to date Paisley Brown for a whole three months.

She doesn't exactly come off as a guys dream girl. She's hardly attractive so you'd think she'd have a somewhat decent personality right? Yea no.

She's stuck up, she's difficult, she's a know it all, she's annoying, and she's too friendly to everyone.

Well I take that back she's nice to everyone excluding myself. She has a strong disliking for me, and I've honestly never cared enough to figure out why because I have no interest in even speaking to her.

"Mr. Tyler is there any reason why you are still standing in my room? The project is final, the rules are final, and the partners are final. Now get out of my class room." Mr.Harper said while looking down at the stack of papers he was grading.

I let out a loud groan as I walked out of his classroom, the bell had rang 10 minutes ago and school had let out already. I stayed after class to try and talk some sense into the man but it was obviously a no go. I'll be stuck fake dating Paisley Brown for three months.

Please pray for me.

Paisley's POV

I was going to stay after class to talk to Mr.Harper about the project but once I saw my unwanted partner stop at his desk, I completely chose against it.

"Mr.Harper you of all people should know as you were once a teenage boy, that I can't date that prude for three months."

What I said I chose against it? I never said wasn't gonna eavesdrop.

Who the hell does Xavier think he is calling me a prude? I am no prude. I am a fun person. But if he wants to see fun I can show him fun.

As I stood there and thought about what he said about me, my hatred for this project grew into excitement.

Xavier Tyler is going to fall inlove with me, and I'll be damned sure of it that I get an A on this project.

He doesn't get to go around talking about me like I'm some dreadful awful girl at the school because I'm not, I'm actually popular around here and I'm just nice to people.

The sound of footsteps walking out of the classroom snapped me out of it and before I knew it, I was shoving Xavier into the lockers that were nearby, leaning over to make sure Mr.Harper couldn't see us. I shot a playful look at Xavier and before he could say anything I crashed my lips to his. He was taken aback by first but eventually kissed me back, before I knew it I was kinda get a little carried away, but unlike most girls would be with Xavier I have self control. Something he seriously lacks or I wouldn't be getting dragged into an empty class room right now.

He plopped down on the desk and sat me on top of him, I could tell he was already getting worked up due to the position we were in so I decided to have a little bit of fun. I stuck my hand under his black v-neck T-shirt, and started tracing his abs.

Honestly if this were any other guy except Xavier, I'd say I'd be pretty into this, but it was him, and I'm only doing this for the fun of it and to boost my ego from him calling me a prude.

I trailed down his abs with my hands and got to the rim of his pants, I could tell he was desperate as he looked at me with lustful eyes. He's way too easy. I quickly pecked his jaw line, got off him, and began walking to the door, but as I slowly opened the door I turned around looked at Xavier decided to toy with him a little more.

"So do you still want a new partner or can we have a little fun?" I said with a wink, leaving a flustered Xavier still sitting on top of the desk.

I reached the school doors and automatically felt great. That is until I toppled over a very strong figure and landed on top of it.

"Oh My, I'm so sorry, I should really watch where I'm going." I said very embarrassed. I realized the very tall and muscular figure I had landed on was Xavier's best friend Donald, but he goes by Donnie. And I don't blame him who the hell would want to go by Donald?

By far I've always thought he was the most attractive guy at our school and if I were to be into bad guys, I would totally go for him.

He has it all, the charm, the looks, the deep voice, the body, the blond curly hair hell even his eyes could persuade you into things you didn't want them to.

His green eyes were piercing and any girl could fall for his tricks with one look from them. To say the least, I'm not so sure I couldn't fall into a trance staring at them right now.

"It's fine darling, the positioning isn't so awful." He said to me with a devious grin that make any girl fall at his feet.

I realized I was on top of him and quickly got up. Although part of me wishes I could've stayed like that the other part knows that the only reason I'm so worked up is because the little confrontation I just had with Xavier. I don't like either or them but Donnie is the most attractive human I've ever laid eyes on.

"Oh yea before you go have you seen Xavier? I was giving him a ride home today but he's taking forever." Donnie asked me.

I let out a quick laugh but covered it by answering his question.

"Yea actually, he was having a little problem with a project Mr. Harper gave us, but I don't know." I said while a smirk forced itself upon my lips.

"I'll see you around Donnie." I added with an innocent smile.

With that being said, I walked away, got into my car, and drove home.

To say that I was a prude was severely incorrect.

I'm the new player.

Welcome to my game Xavier.