chapter 13

Zeak's POV!!! Finally!!!!!

It's been 4 days since i left for work when Josh and I were watching Supernatural. I know It's childish of me to be acting this way, but I can't help it. When Josh and I had our date thing thanks to hensley, I thought we had an amazing time but I guess that it was just me.

I'm so stupid to even think that he cares about me anymore, I mean he hasn't even texted or called me to ask where I have been this whole week.

Today is Friday and i have decided to go back home tonight to sleep in my nice comfy bed and not crap hospital on-call ones. I was eating my Lunch when my phone started ringing.

"Hey Nate"

"Hey Zeak, did i catch you at a bad time?"

"No I'm eating lunch, what's up?"

"Lunch? It's like 4pm. I was wondering if you were busy tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah I know but I didn't get a chance to eat earlier and No, I'm just going to sit at home. Why?" i laughed.

"Well I wanted to take Hensley put on a date but she fired her babysitter. I keep calling Josh but he don't answer. I think he is in a meeting. I'm off today so I havnt seen him."

"I'll watch Sammy tonight. I'm off in about an hour so I'll keep him for the night so y'all can just not worry and enjoy each other" I assured him.

"Thank you so much. I'll drop him off around 7 is that okay"

" sounds great Nate. Have fun with Hensley tonight " I smiled at him through the phone.

6:00 rolls around and it's time for me to get off work. I stopped at the store on my way home to get some baby food for tonight.

Just like you said they brought Sam over at 7. Sammy played in his bouncer while I cook dinner and washed up the mess I made.

I finally got him to go to sleep around 8:30 and while I was about to walk up the stairs I saw something that broke my heart completely.

Josh came through the front door making out with another man. I guess now I know why he hasn't called or work I guess now I know why he hasn't called or checked up on me. The guy stop kissing him when he saw me looking at them.

"Zeak, I umm didn't know you were home." Josh said not looking at my I'm the eyes.

"Umm yeah, well sorry for interrupting you I'm just going to go put him to bed and then go to bed myself. Night" I said I went up the stairs as fast as I could without waking Sam up.

When I got in my room I quickly went to my laptop and did some research.

After about 20 minutes I quickly undressed and got in the shower. After all of me was clean and the water started getting cold I just stayed in there and cried. How could I have been so stupid I asked myself. Of course Josh would it feel the same after 10 years. The guy that was with him was definitely a better match. He was buff like Josh and he didn't have glasses on and he was attractive and just all around better then me.

Finally getting out of the shower I got dressed and some sweats and dried my hair with a towel. When I opened my bedroom door I stopped in my tracks when I saw this on my bed looking at my laptop.

"You-your leaving?" he asked looking me right in the eyes this time.