The List

So guys I'll be doing only 15 Characters since I can't find worthy people who can actually do better to appear on the list. Your judgment won't change the list but they are welcome

#15

Yugao & Shizune

Yugao is the anbu of the leaf and Sizune is,well Shizune. She is Tonton's caregiver and Tsunade's student. Yugao is highly appreciated in kenjutsu as trained by/with Hayate. Lady Zune is pretty strong as we saw her battle against Kabuto and a little during the war. Yugao also proves herself during the war.There's no telling who's stronger

#14

Karui

Yes. She's not the best but the best to begin with. She's awesome with the sword (Kenjutsu). Her solo battle power is not that good. But we've seen how this lady's teamwork with her fellow ninja Omoi. Their teamwork is perfect as the pull numerous jutsu without telling each other which formation they'll us. Her taijutsu proved good, look at the beating she gave Naruto.

#13

Tenten

She's Konoha's Weapons Princess for a reason. She can summon up any weapon she sealed in her scroll. This can is the strongest in the Leaf for the whole first season. (Naruto part 1). Her scroll can now fire up some elements as seen with fire.

#12

Kurotsuchi

First of all she's one of the Tsuchikage's guards,and probably the best. She is a skill earth style user as seen on many occasions. Her power must have been superb as she also became Onoki's successor trustee to be the next Tsuchikage.

#11

Guren

Remember her? She's the girl who was supposed to be Orochimaru's next body host but Sasuke happened. She is a capable ninja who can use a special bloodline jutsu, the crystal. Yep. Crystal Style. These crystals can not be easily destroyed as long as she still lives.

#10

Temari

The liaison between the Sand and the Leaf. Temari is a powerful wind type kunoichi. Her fan has everything she needs in battle. Remember how she did in the war against the Third Raikage? She can also summon as seen when she easily defeated Tayuya.

#9

Hinata

Do I really have to explain why? Okay since you ask. Hinata is totally underrated to be on position nine. She's a Hyuuga and her creation techniques are one of the most powerful in her clan. Twin lions fists and the Protective 8-Trigrams. Plus her gentle fist is on point. She actually believe she had a chance against Pain but she's still perfect.

#8

Konan

Body splitter,paper clones,explosive paper clones,flying you name it. The Angel of Pain is the capable of it all. She's the only female among the Akatsuki. She battled Tobi and Killed him,but Izanagi happened. Konan is one of the Great Lord Jiraiya's students. That explains it all.

#7

Pakura

Not much is seen or said about Pakura. She was a ninja from the sand village. She also has a special bloodline jutsu. She is one of the best to hail from the Sand. She was even sent on solo missions to infiltrate other villages. Kabuto even resurrected her to make his forces strong.

#6

Fu

The 7-tails jinchuriki. She was partly able to control her bijuu. Fu is not really seen in action but the fact that she had a tailed beast she could control. Also the fact that she was resurrected from the dead to be Tobi's six paths of pain means she was a capable shinobi.

#5

Yugito

She was admired by Killer Bee himself even though she was younger than him. She had the 2 tailed the Nibi inside of her and she could fully control her bijuu. She battled two Akatsuki members at once,which unfortunately resulted into her death.

#4

Granny Chiyo

She was fairly respected and feared by all 5-Great Shinobi Villages. She is a puppeteer that taught Sasori puppet jutsu. She played big on the second shinobi war(she was very young),the third and fourth shinobi war. She wield the 10 Chikamatsu puppets. Her abilities were fully shown in the war. Plus she can use a living human as a puppet

#3

Lady Tsunade & Sakura

They are student and master. They both have the superhuman, monstrous strength which respected by Hashirama, The God of Shinobi himself. The are both the best medical ninja of their respective generations.

#2

Mei Terumi

The fact that she's a kage says it all. She has 3 bloodline jutsu,with the lava style among others. She is strong and powerful. Just a "blowing kiss" from this hottie's could kill you. Mei is the Fifth Mizukage of the mist. She was the center of the 5 Kage vs Madara Uchiha.