1) How You Met

~George~

You were walking along the street rushing to the nearest Starbucks. You had your scarf wrapped around your neck snugly and your coat on. It was winter so the air was cold and the wind was harsh. You shivered as you walked along the pavement moving out of the way of busy Christmas shoppers. When you finally saw the green and white sign in the distance, you sighed imagining clutching the warm festive drink. As you walked through the doors of the shop, you were invited by the familiar smell of freshly ground coffee, and cakes. The line was quite long, so you used this time to look over at the menu and decide on your order. When it was finally your turn, you smiled at the blonde boy over the counter, who smiled at you cheerfully as you approached him.

"What can I get for you?" He asks with a beaming smile.

"Gingerbread Latte please, and a slice of carrot cake"

"Coming right up!" He replies before going to make the drink, and getting the slice of cake. You gave him the correct money, and took your drink in your spare hand.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"No problem" He winked "Have a good day" You laugh at him before leaving the shop, clutching your drink. You feel the snow fluttering down around you and you clutch my drink as it radiates its heat. You haven't walked far before you hear a voice shouting behind you. You turn to see the blonde boy running towards you.

"Excuse me" He says when he finally has caught up with you. "You forgot your cake" He laughs

You laugh along with him as he passes it to you.

"Thank you! I am always forgetting something"

"No problem, I'm George by the way"

"Nice to meet you George" You say "I'm Y/N"

**********************************************************************************

~Blake~

"So what lesson is next?" Your best friend asks as you as you leave the classroom.

"English" you reply leading the way, down the corridor.
"Well I going to had in my essay to Mr Finley so I'll meet you there"

"Okay" you say before going a different way to your friend. You make your way to English moving away from the crowds gathering in the corridors. Just before you reach my classroom You pass the music room. You look into the window out of curiosity and see a brown haired boy sitting on a chair playing a guitar, his eyes are closed and his mouth is moving which suggests he's singing. You watch him carefully wanting to hear his voice, you quietly open the door and slip inside. Each strum of his guitar is loud and his voice is gentle and beautiful. Suddenly he stops looking around over to you. You freeze and look at him.

"What are you doing in here?" He asks

"I saw you playing, and I love the guitar, I've always wanted to play" you say in a rushed tone. Not only is he an amazing musician but he's very good looking, tall with perfect eyes and hair.

"I can show you if you want?" He says

You think about your lesson which you are already late to, and decide to take him up on his offer.

"Okay" you say smiling before pulling up a chair and grabbing a guitar.

************************************
~Reece~

You are sitting in your bedroom with your head phones in and music on full blast. Before long you find yourself dancing around your room like you always do when you get really into music. You are halfway through your normal dance routine when you see your bedroom door open. You quickly stop what you are doing and rip your headphones out of your ears.

"Hey it's only me" your sister says laughing at you.

"Hey Y/S/N" you say inviting her to sit on the bed with you.

She sits down with you and there's a silence.

"Ruby's coming over" she says and you sigh.

Ruby works with your mum and she's always coming over, and you hate her. She's young and only a few years older than you but she acts forty, and bosses your mum around.

"Great" you say before standing up.

"I know but she'll be gone soon, and then we can watch a movie"

"Sounds good" you say before laying on your bed and staring at the ceiling.

*An hour later*

"Y/N!" Your mum calls "Come and see Ruby she's just got here"

Your mum has always wanted you guys to be friends. But you always try and make excuses.

"Fine" you groan avoiding hiding your frustration. You stalk downstairs to see a blonde boy making his way upstairs. Once he sees you he moves and let's you pass. You have no idea who he is but you hurry to find your mum. When you reach the front room you see Ruby who sarcastic smiles and you, you fake smile back.

"Hi Y/N!" Ruby says sweetly but you know it's all for show.

"Hey" you mutter.

"You should meet Reece Y/N" your mum says "He's a new apprentice for the company, I think you'd like him!" She says cheerful.

"We've already met" you hear a voice speak and you turn to see Reece in the doorway.

"Y/N?" He asks and you nod. "That's a beautiful name"

***********************************
~The stories will get better! Hope you enjoyed!~