36) George imagine for @newhopecutie

You wake up still smiling remembering that today is the day your boyfriend George was coming home from tour. You get out of bed quickly realised it was only a few hours before his flight landed and you wanted to pick him up from the airport. You make sure to make an effort with how you look as it's the first time you've seen each other in months apart from over FaceTime. You pull on some skinny jeans and a nice top and then make sure your hair and make up is perfect. By the time you've finished getting everything ready it's only 30 minutes until George is due to land. You call a cab to get to the airport and decide to get something small for breakfast as you know that you want to order a massive meal tonight for when George gets home. When your cab is outside you get into it quickly and it drives off. The whole time you are nervous but extremely excited to see him, it's been ages since you've seen each other.

When you arrive at the airport, you pay the driver and run through the entrance to the terminal that George is scheduled to come out of any minute. You watch cautiously as loads of people come out, you have to jump to look over the crowd. Suddenly you see a glance of blonde hair, you know immediately it belongs to him. That's when you run and weave through the people trying to get to him. When the crowd is finally clear your eyes meet and you see the biggest smile upon face. You run into his arms knocking his suitcase out of his hands. You clutch your arms tightly around his neck, burying yourself in his chest trying not to cry.

"Marta!" He exclaims "I've missed you so much!" He hugs you back kissing you multiple times on the forehead.

When you finally let go of each other he gives you a peck on the lips and intertwines his hands with yours. You finally feel home and safe with him. On the way back you talk about how his trip went and he tells you everything he saw and got up to. You listen most of the time but occasionally find yourself slipping into a daydream looking into his beautiful blue eyes that you have missed the sight of. When you get home you are still holding hands even as you help him with his bags through the door.

"It's been so crazy and to think our career has only just begun! I'm so happy with how it's turning out! We are off again for six weeks to Canada next month, it's so crazy!"

"Canada? Six weeks?" You question sadness overwhelms you when you hear that he's leaving again.

"Yeah" he says anxiously rubbing the back of his neck

That's when you can't hold it in any longer and you start to cry, you wipe the tear away on the sleeve of your top trying to remain strong to show him how proud you are.

"Aww baby" he's exclaims "Don't cry please, shh" he grabs you and cradles you in his arms before pulling away and wiping the tears from your eyes. "I love you so much Marta"

"I know and I love you so much" you say "But it's so hard to be apart from you all this time, it's breaking me"

"I was going to wait until later, but nows the perfect time" he says grabbing a small brown package from his luggage. "I got you a gift because I thought about you every single moment I was on tour"

You open the package to find the cutest necklace with two interlinking hearts:

"Oh George" you gasp "it's so beautiful!"

"I want you know" he says taking the necklace and turning you round to put it on you "that I am yours no matter what, had I love you so much" You could cry at his words.

"I just..." he cuts you off

"And I want to ask you to come with me next month, to Canada." You are completely in shock. "I've worked it out with everyone and it's all sorted." He grins at you and you have no words, instead you kiss him.

"You are the best boyfriend anyone could ask for" you giggle.

The rest of the evening is spent with both of you inseparable. You sit watch your favourite films, with your favourite take out and just chat. The evening ends with George playing perfume and make up for you saying he wrote them in LA when he missed you. You blush at how cute he could be, and you knew that next month when you was with him on tour, you could watch him play those songs to thousands, and know that every word was meant for you.