6) Girlfriend?

~George~
He dedicates the latest song they wrote to you, and when you go to see him live, he invites you on stage. He gets down on on knee playing the guitar, and asks the crowd to ask the question with him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You obviously reply yes, before hugging him and saying a huge thank you to the crowd for being so supportive.

~Blake~

He takes you to your favourite bands concert. You sway in the crowd like most couples, until your favourite song comes on. One of the band members come forward.

"Y/N" the band member says "Blakes got an important message for you"

You gasp and turn round to him, he's beaming brightly at you. You see the big screen zoom into the two of you.

"Y/N be my girlfriend?" Blake asks and instead of answering him, you pull him in to a passionate kiss.

~Reece~

You are at your 18th birthday meal, all of your family are surrounding you and you couldn't be happier. You look over at Reece your friend and smile, he's always been there for you. When you've finished your meal, you sit around the table waiting for deserts.

"Excuse me" Reece stands to get the attention of everybody. "I just want to say that I'm so proud of you Y/N" your family awes around you. "and nows the perfect time to so say you are more than a friend to me, i love you Y/N, and I want to ask you... Please be my girlfriend?"

You gasp in shock, and you hear mutters around you of people saying "about time" of course you loved Reece, he's been there for you for as long as you can remember.

"I love you too Reece, of course I'll be your girlfriend" you giggle and kiss him gently on the lips. Your family erupts into a round of cheers and applause. This has been the best birthday ever.

~Hope you enjoyed~