One

It was a cold morning , Dan woke early unlike most days . But today wasn't like most days because today was the day his family was moving . Dan had always lived in the cold city of Manchester (I don't fucking know anywhere cold ) he was moving to California .

His father had just got a new job and he just proposed to dan's soon to be step-mother . His real mother was in an accident and died when he was young , but he still remember's her sing to him as an infant .

Dan sat up in his bed , his hair curly and his eyes sleepy . He stood up to look in the mirror while rubbing his bare chest due to how cold it was . He grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans off the floor and a plain black shirt . Dan reached the mirror and started to plug in his straighteners . He walked to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face to wake his brain up . He sat in front of the mirror and stated on his hair .

Half an hour later dans hair was done "Dan" yelled a woman's voice downstairs "The plane is leaving in an hour so we better get going" Dan turned off his straighteners and put them back in to the last box in his room . He picked up the box and walked towards the door . He turned back to see his room one last time , thinking about all the things he had done in the past 18 years of living here. He remembered the first time he brought a girl home and he was so nervous he cried . And when his best friend pj passed out and wet his bed . Dan walked downstairs and loaded his box in the back off his fathers car "I know your going to miss it here Dan , but just think off all the new memories you will make in California " said Dan's father as he closed the boot on the car and got in the drivers seat . Dan couldn't wait to just get it over with so he jumped in the black jeep and they drove to the airport .

Dan took his seat on the plane , he was sat next to an old man but dan took no notice of him and listened to his music . Hours passed and before Dan knew it , he was in California standing outside his new home . He walked in and walked up to his new room , all his things were still packed because he was to live in his dorm room . He layed down and fell asleep , after all he had his first day of school tomorrow and he didn't want to look crazy in front of his new roommate .

Thanks for reading , if you have Any requests or ideas for what the next chapter should be about , message me or comment xxx