Three

That video made me want to cry , if anybody knows what that song is can they tell me

It was Monday morning ,finally, Dan had his first classes today. Dan woke at the same time as Phil, they stood up and walked to the bathroom. Dan had a shower and Phil made breakfast for the both of them "PHIL! REMEMBER TO USE YOUR OWN CEREAL " Dan yelled as he got out the shower. Dan's hair was natural and curly he walked to the bathroom and got dressed. Phil got a text , it read
"Hi Phil, it's mum!! I just wanted to text to say that we miss you and that we hope your having fun at your new school!! Bye!!"
Tears filled phils eyes, he missed his family a lot. He needed a hug so he ran over to Dan and stared crying on his shoulder. Dan huge Phil. He raised phils head white his and and looked Phil in the eye's and

We should get to class" Phil said , brushing dan's hands off of his chin as walking towards the door. By this time Dan had gotten dressed and was doing up his shoelaces.
***************************
Dan and Phil made it to there class. Dan took a deep breath and walked in, there was no teacher, the other people were out of control. As Dan sat , Phil sat next to him and they just talked. Dan started to daydream at Phil again "FAG!!" Yelled a boy in a red hoodie with a bunch of popular kids around him, Dan stood up and looked at him " CAN I FUCKING HELP YOU?!?" Phil garbled dans arm and tryed pulling him back to his seat. "I think you heard me" he gave a smug look Aden started walking towards Dan" what are you going to do about it ?" He was practically laughing in dans face. Dan stared , clenching his jaw. The stupid jock pushed Dan back , he was so close to Phil but he didn't want to think about that. Dan said nothing. He started to tell at Phil, telling him he was pathetic and worthless and dan lost it. Dan threw a punch and was stopped, the jock had ahold of his arm and started to punch Dan in the face. After what seemed like forever, he got bored and left leaving Dan covered in bruises and his nose bleeding. Phil helped Dan up and hugged him. Dan wrapped his arms around phils waste and holding him close to himself. They were alone in the hallway and Phil looked up at Dan. Dan was lost in his blue eyes and all of a sudden, Phil wrapped his hand through dan's hair and kissed him.

I hoped you really enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's been so long xxxx bye danisaurs and philions xxxx