Part 20

A/N: above is a picture of the treehouse....and I also know that this book is all over the place but bare with meh and I'll fix it later 😊

(Third person POV)

Luke rolled over on top of Nick and straddled his waist. "I know you are supposed to be watching little girls but I was hoping that later tonight we could do something....ya know, different?" Luke whispered. Nick's eyes widened and he propped himself up on his elbows. "Are you sure? I want to take things slow...I don't want you to think that you have to rush just because I'm ready." Nick said softly. Luke nodded his head and kissed his boyfriend softly. Nicks hands found their place on Luke's hips and massaged them gently. The movie was still playing in the background and the lights were off, the only source of light coming from the window above the bed. (A/n: pic of bed above)

A giggle and whispers were heard and the two separated. About a minute later 6 girls came into the room and sat down throughout the room. "I thought you were swimming in the hot tub?" Luke asked. "We got bored...but it's boring up here. We are gonna watch a movie." Lilly said and all of the girls followed her out of the tree house. "Where were we?" Nick smirked and went on top of Luke, hips pressed together and he was propped up by his elbows. Luke brought his hands up to nicks hair and brought their mouths together. Nick kissed Luke softly nudging his mouth against Luke's, Luke responded and opened his mouth letting nick take the lead. But before anything could get heated nick got off of Luke and pecked his lips. "Wait till tonight." He said with a wink and a shy smile. The two watched another movie till it was time to make dinner.

(6:00pm)

Luke and Nick came down from the treehouse and went into the house. "Nick can we order pizza?" Lilly asked. He looked to Luke who nodded. Nick ordered 2 pizzas and an order of bread sticks. When the food came he took a pizza, half of the bread sticks and a 2 liter of pop for him and Luke. They walked back out to the treehouse and sat down on the couch. When they were finished, they went back into the house. "Lilly and co. We are going onto the hot tub and then sleeping in the tree house!" Nick said as they were walking up the steps to his bedroom. When they were inside the room, Nick shut the door and locked it. Luke smirked and walked to him, he put his hands on his shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. It was short and sweet but not too needy. They pulled away from each other and went to go get swim trunks on, Luke remembering to bring some this time. They went into the attached bathroom and got dressed, without getting 'distracted' and went out to the hot tub.

Luke and Nick went into the hot tub, Nick had the lights off except for the ones in the tub and his phone was hooked up to the speakers playing music softly in the background. The 2 stared into each other's eyes before Luke crawled into Nicks lap and snuggled close. Nick was absentmindedly carding his fingers through Luke's brown hair. Luke kissed Nick's jaw and smiled up to him, Nick smiled back down at his boyfriend and pecked his lips. "You know what?" Nick asked. "No, what?" Luke whispered. "Love you." He whispered back. "I love me too!.....just kidding I love you too." Luke said, Nick smiled and tilted his head up towards him. They slotted their lips together and kissed each other gently. "Mmm" Luke hummed as he straddled Nick's lap. Luke's hands were in Nick's hair and Nick had his hands on Luke's hip bones massaging softly. Luke pulled back and leaned to Nick's ear and whispered, "can we go to the treehouse?" He backed up and bit his lip. Nick nodded and they got out of the water.

Nick grabbed Luke kissed him before running to the treehouse that was about 100 meters away. Luke giggled and ran after his boyfriend, his towel falling off his shoulders slightly. Inside he called out Nick's name and Nick came from behind him, grabbed Luke by the waist before turning him around and shutting the door as they did so. Nick pulled back first and pulled Luke to the bathroom. "Wanna shower?" He asked. Luke nodded and turned on the light in the dark bathroom, he adjusted the brightness so it was dimly lit. Nick turned on the shower and took off his swim trunks, Luke removed his as well and discarded them in the laundry basket. He walked over to Nick and they both went into the shower, Luke pressed against Nick as they stood in the shower. Luke washed his and Nick's body slowly but not going below the waist, when they were rinsed off Nick pressed a kiss to the base of Luke's neck. He softly sucked on the spot leaving a faint love bite. Luke turned around and placed his hands on Nick's shoulders. They kissed again but this time it got heated. The 2 boys were snogging fiercely in the shower until Nick mumbled a quick 'bed' and they turned off the shower.

They dried off and went into the bedroom, Nick turned on a few battery operated candles.He went back to the bed and layed next to Luke. Neither of them caring if the room was dark, the only source of light was coming from the moon and the soft lighting of the candles. Luke was on top of Nick, both in a heated makeout session. Nick rolled them over so he was on top and began to kiss Luke's neck. he bit a few more love bites into his collarbones, making sure not to go to high on his neck. Luke raked his hands down Nick's chest as he continued to kiss his neck. Nick made his way up back to Luke's mouth and slotted their lips again. "Are you 100% sure you are ok with this? This is a big step a-and i want to make sure that you are ok with it." Nick whispered. Luke looked into his boyfriend's eyes and whispered a small 'yes' before kissing him again. Nick positioned himself better and covered them with the thin white sheet that was on the bed. Nick passionately kissed Luke, whilst his hands moved slowly down his waist and settling on Luke's hipbones. Nick's hips slowly ground against Luke's, not to hard or fast but in a slow gentle way. "D-do you have...um..ya know, stuff?" luke asked gently pushing Nick's body up a bit. Nick nodded and reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the necessary items. Nick's hand went to Luke's inner thigh and gently rubbed it as they continued to kiss.

**Time skip to the next morning because i can't write that stuff... lol**

(9:00 am) Saturday

Luke woke up first, he looked over to Nick and smiled at the memories from last night. he curled into the older boy's chest and kissed Nick's bare chest. Nick stirred and opened his eyes, a blue eyed brown haired boy. "Morning, how are you feeling?" Nick asked. "I'm alright, last night was amazing. i love you." Luke replied with a smile. Nick kissed his forehead and suggested that they go inside and start breakfast. Nick got up first and took out a pair of boxers, that were from the small dresser in the room. He grabbed a pair for Luke and went to help him out of bed. Luke winced a bit getting out of bed but said that he was ok. Both boys walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. when the water was warm both got in and washed up. After drying off they went back into the small bedroom and put on some sweatpants. Nick didn't put on a shirt and Luke pulled on one of Nick's sweatshirts, the Chuck Taylor logo on the front. when they were about to leave the treehouse, Luke stopped in his tracks. "Carrie meh?" he asked with a pout. Nick chuckled and rolled his eyes as he went to luke and gave him a piggyback ride to the house.

*

*

*

*

So that was the next chapter, hopefully it was better than the previous ones.

<3 Neals <3