Chapter 2

(Michaels p.o.v) 

As Luke carried the girl back to my house, I couldn't help but feel protective of her. She seemed so fragile and small. Something about her makes me want to keep her safe, forever.

"How's her breathing?" I asked Luke, wanting to keep update on her.

"Its slow but better than before" he said looking at her, then turned and looked at me, " I'm sorry for growling at you man. You just caught me of guard." He said with guilt in his eyes. 

He looked down at her and smiled, " she's breathtaking" he moved his hand to move the hair out of her face, but then his whole poster changed and you could feel him tense, " why would she be running from her pack!" He questioned, looking back at me.

"Its obvious, she was the omega" I said bluntly, trying to sound likde I didn't care but I really did. 

Luke growled slightly "Michael" he said in a very dark tone, I farrowed my eyebrows together and just looked at him. " I know why she was running from her pack" " why" I took a step forward looking at him, his wolf was coming out, his eyes were  gold and his knines were appearing over his real teeth.

"They abused her" my whole body went tense, who would do such a thing?!?

"Her breathing is very slow, we need to get her back to your house" he handed the girl to me, while he shifted into his wolf. 

She was so small, its as if I made the wrong move she would shatter into a million Peace's. She was so light, maybe even lighter then a pup. 

Her white, dirty T-shirt was lifted a bit, but it didn't stop me from seeing one of her fresh bruises, it was quite large. 

Luke barked at me pulling me out of my thought's, and I focused again. I gently set her down on his back. I watched him start to take off, then shifted into my blonde wolf.

'You know who she is, right?' My wolf asked with a smirk. ' no' I said, he growled at me causing me to block him out, I didn't want to deal with him right now. 

I took off running, it felt amazing, the wind was blowing through my fur, the leaves crunching underneath my paws, and the moon light shining upon my body, I felt... Alive.

After about 5 minutes my wolf said something, ' she's the one who can break the curse' , I stopped dead in my tracks. 

It can't be her, she's to weak. Yeah its not her and it never will be! I huffed at him ' her please she's to weak' I growled and he never replied.

I took off, again and headed for my house. 

When I finally arrived, i saw Luke sitting on the front steps smoking a cigarette.

I sat down next to him as he went to say something, "she's different you know" he said looking off into the distance, taking in a huff, then blowing it out.

"I'm aware of that" I said looking at my feet. 

"Why do you thin she has bruises" he questioned " I mean, I know she's a omega, but why did they pick her?" He asked with a confused glare. He turned his head to the front door , where the omega was inside.

"What do we do when she wakes up" he asked, taking in a huff then bowing it out into the dark night. 

I honesty don't even have a clue on what to do with the girl. Why did I even take her in it's all my wolves faut,he was controlling me. It isn't my fault, its his! She won't break the course, it's funny he thinks that thought.

She can't stay here, she'll ruien me! The pack only knows one side of me and that's the only side they'll ever see! If I even dare show my other side, they'll try and take advantage of me!

"She stays being a omega" I orders, I faced him and he looked like he had just seen a ghost. 

"Can she at least stay at my place" he asked burning out his cigarette. "As long as she doesn't get in my way" I growledwayAre you OK? First you want to help her but now you want nothing to do with her" he huffed getting up and entering the house.

"HEY!!!" I yelled chasing after him

He was in the living room, he picked her up and she let out a small whimper, I let out a low growl but her just ignored me. 

"Don't worry she'll stay out of your way" he growled shoveling past me, taking her to his car.

                                        (Luke's p.o.v)

I gently set her down in the back seat, so she could lay down. I closed the door and got in the car. I started the engine and backed out of the drive way, and started driving down the street.

I don't understand why he's acting like this, first he's all about helping her and next thing I know he wants nothing to do with her! She has done nothing to him, not one god damn thing! 

I wanted to punch the starring wheel, but I didn't want to wake the girl. I stopped at a red light looking back at her, she's still sleeping...'good' I thought to myself.

We arrived at my house, I pulled up into my drive way, turning off the car and getting out. 

I opened her door, gently picking her up, while closing the door with my foot. I carried her up the front steps, I opened my door because I never locked, I don't need to.

I carried her into my bedroom, laying her down on my king sized bed. I moved her hair out her face. She looked so... So peaceful.  I walked over to my door turning off the light and walked down the hall, into my living room.  I sat down on my coach turning on a random film.  I watched about 15 minute's of it before drifting off into a deep sleep.

1K

Hey puddins, I hope you like this chapter!!! I'm hoping to get 3 votes before the next chapter!! 

So what do you all think of Michael having mixed feeling about lyra? And is Luke starting to have a little crush on a girl he doesn't even know? 

You'll have to wait until I publish the next chapter! Until then don't forget to vote and I LOVE ALL OF YOU...EVEN MY HATERS...IF I EVEN HAVE ANY LOL