Info

Name: Yukiko "Yuki" Suoh

Alias: Angelika Yukiko Elizabeth de Grantaine Suoh, Yuki-chan/senpai, the snow princess

Age: 16

Height: 5'7"

Nationality: French-Japanese

Blood type: A

Appearance: long silky blond hair that flows down her back, piercing violet eyes like her brother, average height and considered very pretty even though she doesn't see it herself.

Personality: Very happy and outgoing person like her brother and always puts others before herself. Even though she tries to make everyone else happy, she tries to hide when she is not behind a fake smile so no one needs to worry over her, although Tamaki can see through this most of the time. She loves her brother more than anything and would do anything for him (within reason). Even though she is as excitable as her twin, she knows when to be serious. Yukiko is the reasonably responsible one. (A/N: The Picture above is her cannon look. There will be more pics that will represent her but the one above is the one that she looks like)

Bio: Yukiko and Tamaki are the illegitimate twins of Yuzuru Suoh and Anne-Sophie de Grantaine. They grew up with their mother in France being forbidden to go to Japan with their father. They were inseparable through childhood and loved their mother very much and wanted to keep her happy through her illnesses which inspired them to learn piano although Yukiko is more passionate about it than her brother. When they are 14 years old, the De Grantaine family business began to fail, putting them in debt which brought about a deal with Shizue Suoh, the matriarch of the Suoh family, that the eldest twin was to go to Japan with no contact to their mother or twin in exchange, the family would no longer have finance problems. Tamaki, being 10 minutes older, agreed to this to keep his mother and sister safe. Not long after Tamaki left, Yukiko's mother disappeared without a goodbye leaving Yuki all by herself in the De Grantaine mansion. Yuzuru pleaded with his mother to take in Yukiko but she only complied 2 years later, when she realised she was the more responsible twin although she won't admit it. She agreed Yukiko could come to Japan on the terms that she could pass the Ouran entry exam on a Scholarship (without the chairman's assistance) and would not distract Tamaki in his goal to take over the family business.

Likes: making people happy, music, art, piano, her friends, Tamaki, food, cute things

Dislikes: mean people, Shizue Suoh (Grandmother), upsetting people, Éclair Tonnerre, being woken up (turns into AB if you do), Kurtis de Sauveterre (A/N: Future OC)

Fear: being alone in the dark, having no friends.