Prologue: Reunited

A/N: Words in bold mean they are spoken in French. Please enjoy and let me know if I should fix anything or suggestions.

Yukiko's POV

I couldn't believe I was finally going to see my brother again after so long. It felt empty in the large mansion without him, too quite and with mother gone I was alone with only the staff. I hated being alone but now I was going to see Tamaki again. Grandmother had agreed to this as long as I got a scholarship and didn't distract him so I worked harder than ever and took the exam and that's why I'm here now. Father will also be pleased. He visited on occasion which I appreciated and would update me on events. I always worried for my brother, he didn't do very well being alone either so father let me know about his friends and that he started a club which I was pleased. Any minute now, I'd be landing in Japan. I was staring school tomorrow but I was aloud to look around after school which was when Tamaki had his club. I asked father not to tell him as it was a surprise. The plane landed at the airport and I went outside to see a limo waiting for me.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

After some time, the limo pulled up to a large pink school. Why on earth is it pink?! I got out of the limo and the driver told me that my brother would be in music room 3 before he left. I made my way into the school and it was amazing if you could find anything in here, it was so massive. I eventually found the abandoned music room. It was filled with tables and sofas with statues and vases all around the room. No one was there and I checked the time to see that I was early, school hadn't quite finished. I heard the school bell as I looked around the room but stopped when I saw a grand piano covered by silk. My hands inched to use it, it was so beautiful. Looking around, no one was herd yet so it couldn't hurt to play for a bit. I dragged the cloth off, lifting the cover, I began to play one of my favourite pieces 'Once Upon a December' (A/N: Above). My hands glided over the keys as light as a snow drop, thus the name the snow princess. I continued playing, oblivious to the crowd behind me.

3rd person POV

The hosts were walking back to the music room to prepare for their guests when they heard the most beautiful music emit from the room. It was soft and elegant and it sent chills down their spins. Opening the door, they saw a blonde figure at the grand piano. They were entranced as they watched the beauty unfold. Even the guests watched in awe as they began to approach the music room but none were as entranced as Tamaki. Tears pricked his eyes as he listened to the familiar music. It was one of his sisters favourite pieces and he was almost sure who it was when he saw the silky blonde hair but he had to be sure. The music filled a whole that had been their since he left home, he missed his mother and sister dearly and knew he couldn't see them again due to his grandmothers wishes. The music began to slow down from it's climax until it came to a breathtaking stop. Yukiko stood from the piano and turned to see the teary eyed crowd causing her to get flustered. Unlike her brother, she is not used to so much attention. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to disturb yo-" "Yukiko...?" She was cut off when she finally spotted the violet eyed boy.