0.3

"He's So Hot I Can't Function"

media bar; Chase {ch-uh-se} baha jk

S K Y L Y N  ❀

Okay. Haylee wasn't exaggerating. He is truly hot. I can't even process how hot he is. And his eyes. Don't get me started on his eyes. 

"I- uh, sorry," I swear to god Skylyn, you better shut up before you say something stupid. 

"Who are you?"

"I've never seen you before," He says, smiling. 

"Oh, I'm Skylyn,"

"I'm new here," Giving him more information.

"I used to have a best friend named Skylyn,"

"But she um-" He stops.

"I'm Chase, nice to meet you,"  He smiles, moving his hand forward. I grab it and we shake hands.

"Well Chase, I'll see you around," I wonder what he was about to say. Funny enough, my name is Skylyn. Oh my god. Did his friend die? Ugh, stop being so pessimistic Sky.

I turn around to see Haylee smirking. I walk towards her and nudge her shoulder.

She chuckles and we walk to class. As we walk in to the class I notice not a lot of people are here. "Where's everyone?" The teacher asks. "All I care is where's Bailey?" I hear Haylee retort. 

Soon people start to walk in and there's an empty seat the belongs to Bailey. "Where is she?" I ask Haylee. She shrugs and continues to look at the door. "Okay-"

Gratefully, Bailey walks in. "Ahem, why are you late?" 

"Uhm, come here," Bailey says and points at the door. I see a small glimpse. Damn, everyone's still in the hallways. 

"This one time you are excused," The teacher says and then continues to babble on. Like any other day at school.

The whole time I just blank out and daydream. But, there was one thing that caught my attention. "Okay, so I do this every year,"

"This project helps people know more about you,"

"I always do this in the middle of the year, because that's when most of the students arrive here,"

"Even new students," She takes a glance at me.

"So, this project with start , about, maybe-"

"Like a week or so," 

"So just brainstorm what you want to put in the-"

"You know, just brainstorm and I'll figure out the rest by the week," The teacher ends with a smile.

"I thought you already planned 'this years ago" Karlos says, one of the stupid kids in the class, well as my source says. 

"Yea, well this year this class is much bigger-" The teacher gets cut off by the bell.

No! I have to wait until lunch to see Haylee. We all know what happened at lunch. It's only my second day and people already hate me. I walk to my second period class and sit in my seat with a sigh. "Ahem," I look up. A super tall kid says. (an; no it's not lucifer  )

"I sat here yesterday," I say.

" Well, I sat here half of the year. "

"Well you didn't sit here yesterday so," Calm down Sky. Try not to have an attitude.

"Get out or I swear to god, I will ruin your life," He says.

"What? Over a chair?" I say. Skylyn stop. That's your last line. 

"Get the f-"

"Dude, chill," I hear a voice behind him. 

"Let the girl sit where she wants," I look at him. Chase? He's my 'knight in shining armor'?

"Whatever,"

"Your lucky I listen to Chase," What?

"Sorry about David,"

"He's not actually such a rude brat. He's just really moody," Chase laughs.

"I didn't know you were in this class?"

"Oh I am,"

"I didn't see you yesterday," I say.

"I was absent with David."  Oh ya, Haylee told me.

"Why?" I ask. Sorry. I'm as curious as Curious George.

"We were loo-" He hesitates.

"Sick, we were sick,"

"I hope you feel better," I smile and look at the teacher.

I wonder why he keeps hesitating whenever I ask him something. He dodges my question better than I dodge getting into drama.

-

"Drop the bass, man, the bass get lower,"

"Radio say, "Speed it up," I just go slower" Singing onto the music, I've been singing to Beyonce for the past hour. I guess Beyonce helps motivates me to homework. I don't know why out of all of the artists I could have been listening to, Beyonce won. 

Never mind what I just said. Queen B always wins.

Once I finish homework, I write my name in the corner of the white plain paper. I always forget to write my name in papers, that's why if I ever get a bad grade, you'll know why. It's not because I'm stupid because, not to brag. But, I'm a genius. Okay, maybe I am bragging.

"Honey! Dinner's ready!" My mom's calm and soothing yells from downstairs.

Yelling downstairs: "Okay mom!"

I make sure I did everything and check my planner. My legs get up from my chair and start walking. Left foot, right foot, repeat.

"Hey mom," I walk towards the kitchen table. Being welcomed by the smell of the wonderful smell of cauliflower and mushrooms. I forgot to mention, I'm vegetarian.

"Yum," I enthusiastically jump onto the brown wooden chair. I take my spoon and fork and smile at my parents. I munch on the delicious food.

Once I'm finish I walk back to my room and take a shower.

---

short azz chapter but wotever

OMG I JUST REALiZED i MADE HAYLEE'S NAME LiKE HAYLEY MiKAELSON. i WAS iN THE SHOWER AND i WAS THiNKiNG OF ALL THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS iN MY BOOK TO SEE iF iM A FAKE FAN OR NAH. AND THEN i REALIZED i USED HER NAME. THE WAY i THiNK OF NAMES FOR THE OTHER MAiN CHARACTERS iS i CLICK A RANDOM LETTER iN MY KEYBOARD AND i USE THE FiRST NAME THAT COMES TO MY HEAD. DONT BLAME ME. iM ONLY ON SEASON 4. OKAY? OKAY. ALSO i KNOW HER LAST NAME AiNT THAT BUT LiKE i SHIP EVEN iF THEY HATE EACHOTHER.

OKie im gonna watch tvd now. BYE.

song; somebody to you - the vamps (i used to love this song & i didnt know it was by them)

vote, comment, share?

- torii ✹

(future tori ;[a few mins later lmao] i was on epi. 2 of season 4, and then I searched it up and Hayley is coming the next episode haha)