0.4

"Love at First Sight"

unedited bc lazy asf

S K Y L Y N  ❀

"Dun, dun, dun, dara dun, dun, dun," The continuous sound of my alarm fills my ears. Today is one of the days I'm not a morning person. You might have expected me to get up instantly, but not today. I usually wake up, eat breakfast and get ready for another fabulous day in the daily routine of Skylyn Greye. But, it's a Friday. Meaning, I'm lazy as fudgestickles. So much for "tgif." I groan as my alarm starts to ring in my ears again. 

"Ugh, shut up!" I yell in anger as I slam my palm over my phone. I start to close my eyes in slumber again, but I can't be late. My covers start to slide off my body, my feet start getting out of the bed and I rub my eyes with my hands.

My eyes move up to the mirror and I see a horrendous monster. Horrendous but still beautiful! I grab my hair into a ponytail and throw water on my face. I'm obviously another Garnier ad you wish to skip every time you see it. I trudge down the stairs in tiredness. Is that even a word? Tiredness. Quickly, I munch on all my food and walk back up to my room. I hate two story houses because you have to always walk. At least you get exercise. 

I wear a dark navy blue sweatshirt. Trying not to do anything to my face, I gently apply lip balm to my lips. I pucker up my lips (an; until I suffocate baha) and grab my backpack. Checking if I brought my homework, I open one of my folders. I forgot my math homework once and it sucked. 

Once I'm sure I'm ready, I walk into my mom's room

Once I'm sure I'm ready, I walk into my mom's room. "Mother, I'm ready!" I smile as she turns to look at me. She removes her glasses and sets it on her black desk. She nods and grabs a sweater. "Let's go," She says as I walk towards my front door. Twisting the door knob; I turn to see if my mom's still there. She is. I walk out and wait in front of her car. Once she unlocks the car doors I walk in. I sigh and wait for my mom to take me to he double hockey sticks.

Getting out of the car, I blow a kiss to my mom and slam the door gently. My backpack is sagging against my arms as I walk and look for Haylee. 

As I continue to walk a pair of hands hit my broad shoulders; surprising me. I turn around to sigh and see my new friend's smiling face.  (an; #haylyn #bffgoals)

 "Oh my god Haylee you scared me to death!" I softly scream at her. She giggles and we start to walk towards the front entrance. At the front door, we see Chase.

"Hi Skylyn," I hear him say as I walk past him to enter the building. I walk back to reply to him.

"Hi," I say awkwardly. I smile to make this situation much less awkward.

"Oh um, there this party tonight,"

"At um Jason's"

"I was hoping to see you there?" He asks confused. Aww, this is such a cute sight to see.