The jerk

A/N hey guys I will do the authors note in bold ok so who's the jerk is it one of the boys or not? If it is one of the boys which one?

" Chloe!! Change the channel!" Louis whines.

"No " I say

( I am going to go to one directions consert in August 16 in detroit YAY!!!!! )

Louis glares at me. " fine we will do this the hard way!" Louis yells before tuning after me.

" GUYS HELP!!!" I yell wow if I was human I would never have been able to run as fast.

" wow real help guys!!" I say frustrated.

" sorry lad were guys" Liam smirks,

-KNOCK KNOCK-

I go to open the door " Um who are you?" I say.

" I'm here to see Justin" she said.

" Justin!!!!!" She screams.

" um hi? Do I know you or are you a fan?" Justin joked.

" haha your the best j biebs" she said

" your my idol Justin"she said smiling.

" awe you see Chloe I'm her idol" he smirked.

" we'll just came to see your beautiful face" she said.

I" bye!" Is what all the guys said as walked out.

-knock knock-

" hi- woah" this kid wow.

" what do you want Luke!!?" Justin said angrily pushing me behind him.

" listen Justin I am here to chill out I don't feel like hearing your chattie mouth open alright!" Luke yelled.

" lu-" Justin said as I cut him off.

" Justin it's ok don't get so mad" I said trying to calm him down.

" how couldn't I?! This guy is a jerk!!" Justin said.

" listen jay we can be friends alright!?! So forget what happened and keep it shut alright!" Luke said.

" oh and this is my brother Wendell." Luke said.

" we'll come in Luke" I say inviting him in.

Justin got a little pissed but after a few minutes got over it.

" so Wendell what do you like to do?" I said.

" we'll people call me the flirt and that's cause I am" he laughed.

" we'll player boy ( you know who you are) how's your player game going on" I smirked.

" pretty good why you interested in something * cough cough* me" he said.

" ok so Chloe eyes don't you and Liam and Harry go upstairs" Justin said motioning the guys to go upstairs with me.

" bye player boy" I smirked.

He laughed and Justin glared.

" bye Chloe" Justin said.

Me and Liam and Harry walk upstairs.

We walk in my room and sit on the bed.

" um..guys. Can I uh ask y'all something" I said.

" sure " Liam said spinning in my chair.

" ok why did Justin um freak when I talked to Wendell and Luke?" I asked.

They both look at me " Chloe listen he is protecting you, he loves. You and doesn't want a boy like Luke to hurt you!" Harry said.

" but Luke and Wendell-" I said but I was cut off.

" don't say it you don't know how annoying and jerks those guys are ok Chloe don't talk to them ok please!?" Liam and Harry said.

" fine... I will stay away from someone THAT DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO ME!" I sorta yell at the end.

" Chloe don't be rude like that trust me ok?" Harry said stroking my hair.

" sorry guys I know I am acting mean and annoying but I think Wendell is sweet" I said.

* sigh* " Chloe me and the guys care for you I promise you if your brother sees that Luke or Wendell have changed he will let you hang out ok?" Harry said.

" ok thanks Harry" I said.

" what!? No thanks Liam!" Liam whines.

" * huffs * thanks lili" I said.

" so what do you guys wanna do?" Liam asked.

" go down stairs" I huff.

" Chloe!" Harry yells/ says.

" sorry! But I want to know what's going on!" I confessed.

" we'll to bad!" Liam joked.

I run out the room and run down stairs ha they weren't expecting that but too late I already did it!

" Chloe!" I heard the say behind me.

JUSTIN'S POV

" Luke Wendell both of you better stay away from my little sister!" I yell.

" listen Justin your sister likes Wendell and I know bro I know and trust me I can get her to do anything" Luke smirked.

" touch a hair on her and I will kill you both!" I growled.

" I dare you!" Wendell argued.

" Chloe!" I heard Harry and Liam say and then I see Chloe run down the stairs.

" hey Chloe Is it I'm Wendell nice to meet you" Wendell said.

" nice to meet you too" Chloe says holding his hand.

Wow this kid is so dead so so so dead I don't care what it take I told then not to lay a gunfire on my sister and that's what they do!!

" Justin?" Chloe says.

Liam and Harry run down the stairs.

" Chloe! Why we're you running down the stairs!" Harry said.

I whispered into Harry's mind luckily Chloe didn't know about her powers yet.

' guys I told you to keep her upstairs away from them!' I yell in there heads.

' she wouldn't let us touch her mate I swear!' Harry said.

' I had nothing to do with it bro' Liam said.

' WHAT LIAM!!' Harry thought.

' sorry lad but I wouldn't want to deal with fussy Justin' Liam said.

I look up and ugh there is Wendell again man that kids so annoying!

" so Chloe? Isn't it passed your bedtime?" Niall joked.

" Niall I am 13 I don't have a stupid bed time!" Chloe said.

" you should" Niall Joked

I saw where Niall was going with this and I as going to now start playing along.

" yeah Chloe it's almost midnight you should get some sleep" I said.

" I don't wanna go by myself!" I whine.

" I will go!" Austin Mahon said.

" Thanks Austin I will show our guests out" Justin said.

" wait!" Chloe say running over to Wendell giving him her phone number.

" call me!" Chloe says.

Mahon drags Chloe upstairs and I talk to Luke and Wendell showing them out.

Did she just give him her phone number!! Wow this girl is so getting her phone takin away.

-ring ring-

( hey guys I will tell you who is in the phone in the next chapter sorry for the late update and oh btws the character will be named they all have watt pads maybe some don't bye my lovelies :)