Training him

(Your POV)

Fuck, fuck, fuck........ I thought as I threw up into the bucket for the fifteenth time. With all the unprotected sex I've endured I already new what happened to me, I was pregnant with the fuckers love child. In all honesty don't know how that works with me being human and him being a fucking horny skeleton but I digress. What I needed to do was make him more like me I guess, kinder and more gentle in a way.

I groaned as it would take a fucking miracle to change a horny fucked up yandere to change on a whim. I sighed and moved my slosh bucket away from me so I wouldn't smell the repulsive stench of my stomach contents. I needed to lay down and think of a plan of action, but unfortunately with my shit luck he arrives more beat up then usual.

I looked at him as he walked up and was about to hit me before I screamed "WAIT!!!". I held my arms up in defense as I closed my eyes waiting for a smack. But nothing came..... I looked up as he had tears in his eyes and all of a sudden he held me, I was shocked to say the least as I didn't expect mr tough asshole to be suddenly gentle. Maybe there is a kinder side already locked inside him that just needs to be brought back out again...

All I truly know was it was going to take a long ass time to train him....Not to mention on top of that being pregnant with his kid, I just hope he takes that well.....

-------------------------------------

Author: alright another chapter sorry if its a bit short but tell me how ya wanna train this skeleton to make him your bitch instead!