a Date with a skeleton

( Your POV )

Paps asked me out, I said yes.... it should end there right? Wrong! It was probably the most awkward pent up sexually frustrating night of my life! So where do I begin with how bad it was? Well let's start with 4 hours earlier.....

-legit 4 hours earlier-

My phone rings and I look at it to see who it was, it was none other then the  bone head himself. I pick up and answered only to hear him stuttering on the other side. "H-hey you a picked up quickly!" He said with a hint of enthusiasm in his voice.  "Uh? Yeah?" I say as I hear him muttering before speaking up. "So um (y/n)... do you wanna grab something to eat and maybe see a movie?" He asked as I pondered on it.

I mean a movie and some free food isn't that bad.... right? I said yes and soon got ready for our little date, I must admit I was rocking the look I put together.

 right? I said yes and soon got ready for our little date, I must admit I was rocking the look I put together

Once he arrived we soon head off to the movie first, only for it to be sold out.... Damn you rouge one! I thought as we ended up seeing Moana instead and trying to not kill obnoxious kids and parents in the theater.
After that we end up going to muffets but since we're on the surface now Muffet isn't letting Paps eat there cause he hasn't payed his tab.

Hungry and now moody we just come back to my place and now I had to cook for two. I burnt my hand  a couple times but managed to pull off some pretty good chicken Alfredo.

Paps and I ate and watched Netflix on the tv. We were watching hellevator, it was hilarious cause everyone was getting scared on the tv show. After that everything seemed to be a blur to me. All I remember was falling asleep after a while only to be woken up by paps so I could show my room, then one thing led to another and we're back to the present as I laid in bed naked and sore....

Yep in my semi conscious state I contented to fucking a horny humping skelefucker.... fuck.... my.... life....... when I regain my strength I'm going to yell at him, after all I couldn't now since I screamed to much for a whole 2 hours of nonstop blurred sex.....

------------------------
Author: lol you'll never get a break with him XD but hey you two will make a great perverted couple! Anyways bye!