Chapter 1/Preface: The Usual

There he was. I couldn't believe it. There he sat staring at me as I walk into the room. "How did you get up here"? I asked as if I honestly didn't know. I really shouldn't be suprized that he's up in my room yet again. He gave me a look like don't act so naive.

"Well, you know the drill! Get your sexy ass over here now, Isabella." I slowly put my bookbag down, and walked over to him. I didn't lay on my bed like he usally forced me to do, I just stood there staring at him. I guess I should be happy that the sexiest guy in school chose me to do this to, but i just can't be.Not as long as I'm thinking of him. Nathanal is his name to be exact I call him Nat.

Nat and I have been together since 4th grade. In 6th grade we were voted 'cutest couple'. Now we're in the 11th grade, and we haven't broke up once. Nor have we fought. We're what people would call the perfect couple.

"Take your clothes off"! He demanded. Again, I just blankly stared at him. I was completely unaware of what was going on. It was almost like I wasn't really there. Before I knew it, my clothes were on the floor and I was by myself. My head was pounding, and there was a big knot on my head. What happened? I was so confused. I didn't even know I was unconscious.

I tried to put my clothes on but, then I realized Ash had cut them off of me. I barely remember that, so he must have knocked me out after he was done with me. I went to my closet and put on some of my jammies, then went down stairs.

No one is home, again. Looks like it's another night alone, with the nightmares. Sad thing is, the nightmares are no longer horrendous, they are more routine. People would say that I have a mental issue, beacuse I'm no long scared by them but, to me this is life. This is the usual.