Chapter 2

“So where exactly are you taking me?”

“Well first I have to pick something up at my office.”

“Where do you work?”

“Xander Inc.”

“What’s your position?”

“CEO.”

CEO! Like what the hell? Why was he at NYIT then? Why am I being hauled away by a CEO. CEO? Wait that means he’s rich. Oh no! I don’t want any more of that life.

“Uhh.”

“What’s wrong?”

“You’re a CEO.”

“So?”

“You are affluent?”

“Well you can say it like that if you’d like.”

“I don’t want that.”

“Want what?”

“I grew up in the money world all my life and I didn’t like it.”

“Why?”

“I felt ensnared, as if every decision I made had to involve money.”

“Well as far as my coinage goes I make a lot and you are just going to have to deal with it baby.”

“I’m not your baby please to keep talking and walking.”

He smirked at me. What was that for? He is up to something.  Kopele (bastard).

Smart mouth I see.”

“Yeah whatever, why were you at NYIT anyways?”

“Well I had some business to take care of for my parents and it was a coincidence that I found you there.”

We approached a black Chevrolet Impala. It looked familiar. Wait.. My pace decelerated and I nearly stumbled. I felt a pair of tenacious hands behind me.

“What’s wrong now?”

“I hit a Chev Impala this morning.”

“Well sadly and surprisingly you actually hit my car.”

Fear sprang through me. What if he wanted to take me away and punish me for the damage?

“Calm down I’m not going to hurt you.”

A sigh of relief escaped from my lips. He chuckled.

“So you’re stalking me?”

“I’d like to ask you the same.”

“Why were you at Starbucks this morning?”

“Because I felt for some coffee and last time I checked it was a free country.” He shot me a duh look and turned back around.

“No shit. But seriously why were you there?”

The same man that approached me this morning after our little mishap was now infront of us greeting Mr. Alexander, I mean Zac.

“Hello Miss Dobreva we meet again.”

“Hi, I didn’t catch your name.”

“Call me Waugh.”

“Gotch yah.”

He opened the car door for me and I slid in next to Zac. Waugh did some communicating with Zac, got in and we were off. We pulled up in front of a sky high building, a skyscraper. Jeesh Nina get a hold of yourself he couldn’t possibly own this, or could he?