Eleanors' Trajedy

• Dedicated to Bella Marie

   Current REVISION                                                                   Eleanors P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of footsteps pacing closer and closer I attempted to stand when I realized my hands were tied behind my back and I was tied to an uncomfortable bed. I heard the door creak open.

"Welcome home sweetie," the strange mans voice said. "Wh- who are y-you" I stuttered. "WHO AM I!?!"

The man shouts continuously. I knew I had asked a bad question. He untied me from the bed, shoved me into a dark room. I was horrified by what I saw as he raised the lights. It was almost completely filled will DEAD BODIES. Maybe he will kill me so I don't have any more fucking drama in my life. "But no matter what you do I will never kill you-- my fucking toy whore!" The man laughed. "My name is Jack, Jack Blur."

HOLY SHIT!

I thought im gonna be raped and tourted AGAIN but this time it will be sooo much damn worse.

                                                                            Louis P.O.V.

judith and i just got off the phone when she suddenly called back "L-lou y-you need to get here right now.." she scream stuttered before she hung up i heard 3 gun shots WTF i thought "um Tay i need to go see my sister do you want to come?"i asked "Sure!" she replied. 

                                                                 ~10 MINUTES LATER~

                                                                         Louis P.O.V.

As soon as we arrived, I saw paramedics and Judith was crying as Harry attempted to comfort her i didnt see Eleanor so i walked over to Judith and she stuttered "P-please g-go aa ask L-liam" and she continued to cry "LIAM BLOODY HELL WHAT HAPPENED MAN ARE YOU OKAY? WHERES EL?" I asked Liam "As we were driving along someone broke into the taxi and shot me, shot El, they clorophored her and i tried to get her back but he just jumped out with El im so sorry Man i wish i could have saved her." Liam replied as the paramedics took him away. I stood there in shock what have i done i thought as i fell to my knees and cried. Judith shortly stopped crying and came over to me "Lou im so sorry its my fault i didnt protect her as i should have i mean she is the famous Louis Tomlinsons sister." She half smiled and waved her jazz hands to attempt to cheer me up "No Judith its not you fault just we HAVE TO find her." 

~heyy guys soo comment which ship you like better and what a good name for them would be Louis and Taylor or Judith and Harry or do yall have a better pair to ship that i havn't put in here comment below~           - Love Eleanor