The Ugly Truth

REVISED                                                        

Judiths P.O.V

Saying that I hated or disliked "Taylor" would be a MOTHERFUCKING UNDERSTATMENT!!! So why, why would I hate my brothers girlfriend? Well... 

---------------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. Is it just me or is that the worst sound in the universe?

I rolled out of bed and and jumped in the shower. My mom was yelling at me from downstairs to hurry up. It was my first  day of fourth grade and I was really excited. I left the shower and headed toward my closet.

I put on my sundress and black flats then headed downstairs. My mommy was making pancakes while Louis sat there waiting. I saw my beautiful baby sister in the corner playing in her playpen.

I walked up to her and set a kiss on her forehead. I then walked to the table and sat next to Louis.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning, Louis." i smiled. I set a kiss on his cheek. My mom set the pancakes on the table.

"Eat up!" She smiled.

Me and Louis ate our pancakes. I heard the bus outside. Me and Louis made our way out there and took our seats. The bus left and we were on our way to school. When the bus stopped Louis grabbed my hand and led me into the school. He took me to my class.

When we walked in Louis sat me down at a table next to a little girl in a sundress similar to mine. Her name-tag read: Taylor S.

"Hi." She said to me and looked at my brother.

My brother just rolled his eyes as I frowned. He kissed my cheek and left.

"I don't see how someone like him could even like someone as ugly as you, so don't even try." I snapped.

"Stop. You are so mean." She muttered. Apparently she noticed I heard because she cowered. I then grabbed her hair, noticing the teacher was no where to be seen, and pulled it harshly.

"Listen here idiot! You don't talk back to me like that okay? You are going to be my fun time this school year wether you like it or not!!" I spat in her face. I then let go of her hair and put on an innocent face as the teacher walked in.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

That was the worst year of her life, I'm sure.

I continued to torture her throughout the year. The day Louis found out was the day my parents decided to send me to that other school out of the country.

***FLASHBACK***

It was the end of the school day and I was ready for my daily beating on Taylor. I convinced Louis that nothing was wrong and that I only hung out with my friends for a while after school. 

I walked towards the swings where Taylor was. I grabbed her hair and pushed her to the ground. She whimpered as I just laughed. I turned around as she brought her hand up and slapped me hard across the cheek. I stood up. I was about to punch her when someone behind me screamed, "STOP!!!"

I looked to my right and saw Louis running towards us. Taylor panicked and ran, but not before she whispered, "I told you you'd get caught." Then she bolted and doing so I "accidently" collided my foot to her face.

All I remember was that I saw a lot of bags and my empty room. "Lou, what is happening?" I asked. "Mom and dad decided to send you to another school..." he said in between sniffs. "What's so bad abo-" " Its out of the country." he interrupted me.

"HUH!" i screamed while he cried while hugging me tighter. "Lou..."

****END OF FLASH BACK***