33.

INTERVIEW

_

 BEING A TEEN UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT, RELATIONSHIP ADVICE, AND HER DEBUT ALBUM: AN IN-DEPTH CONVERSATION WITH TV'S BRAND NEW SWEETHEART_

_

Having grown up on one of the most popular TV shows, you probably know her as Casey Jenner from AMC's 'The Walking Dead'. But there's more to Sydney Evans than that. The fifteen-year-old L.A native is about to drop her debut album, titled 'Disconnected', has starred in a D-Com, and has friends in very high places. Still, everyone around the girl claims she's wise and down-to-earth, and a regular teenager. And as she walks in with excitement written all over her face and 'Casey' scribbled on her coffee cup, she feels nothing but just that.

Hello, Sydney! Thank you for taking the time to be here!

Thank you for having me!

What's up with your cup? Shouldn't it have your name on it?

[Laughs] I mean, technically it is my name, but yeah, it should say Sydney. I told the guy my name but I guess he recognized me. That's never happened before, actually. I thought it was pretty funny.

Speaking of Casey, how's filming going? Season six, right?

Yeah, season six... It's going well, for me at least. Not sure if I can say that for Casey.

Can you tell us any spoilers?

Well... I'm not really allowed to say much... Let's just say, it's been a wild ride.

Oh, you can't leave us hanging like that! What about Carsey?

I can say... It's gonna be- It's gonna be a bit of a bumpy ride, it always is, but they're together.