Chapter 1

-The Joker-

          My real name is Andy. I was a famous singer but...something popped in my head while reading a Joker comic book. I asked the band to kill with me and CC and Ashley said yes but Jinxx and Jake said no. Jinxx tried calling the cops so he had to die and I have not seen Jake in a year. Me and Juliet broke up because she is gay now so you know how that is.

¨Andy! Come here!¨Ashley yells. I quickly run to him.

¨Im working what do you want?¨ I ask a slight angry. I then hear the T.V say......The Dc Comics killers are not the only people we have to worry about now. There is another Dc comic killer out on the loose. We dont know who it is but they wrote on a wall BATMAN and crossed it out when they robbed the Central City Bank killing every one in the bank while doing so.

Who is doing this? They stole our idea! Ugh! They will get caught. People have tried copying us before and got caught the next week. 

-Harley-

My real name is Harley Quinn Edwards. My mom had me at 14 and she was obsessed with Harley Quinn. She was 11 when Harley came out. Im only 18. My mom died when I was 15 in a fire and the cops thought I died too. So I had no where to go. I got in to Dc comics and decided to put my name into action. So yeah.

There is this gang imitating most of the big criminals in the Batman. They dont have Harley or Catwoman. They were talking about me on the news but they have no idea who I am. I have really light blonde hair with pinkish red and blue ends. I usually wear a white shirt with red lines on the arms that says Daddys lil Monster on it, with a red and blue sparkly jacket that says Property of the Joker, red and blue sparkly short shorts, and fish nets under the shorts. I add little things like a choker that says Puddin. I always have my bat though. My makeup is red eyeshadow on one side and blue on the other running down, with some red lipstick and i have a tattoo of a heart and rotten on my jaw. My shoes were simply white heeled boots.

I change into that outfit and leave my little abandoned cabin. Everything works though so im good. I go outside and it is dark and I go walking through the woods and see the figures of 4 people. YES! I wanted to kill some people.  I climb up the tree waiting for them to walk by me they walk past and I jump down and pull out my golden gun.

¨How ya doin my names Harley.¨I say with my eyes closed and talking like Harley Quinn. I open my eyes and its that one gang that copy B-man villains. They are all wide eyed. The Joker walked up to me. His name is Andy Beirsack he is the former singer for Black Veil Brides. I used to love the band.

¨Are you that killer?¨He asked. His voice husky deep. He was really hot.

¨Yeah. And you guys are that gang.¨I say with a little Harley voice. I mean I talk like that all the time so im used to talking like that. Andy licked his lips looking at me.

¨So you are Harley Quinn. You do know what they say about the Harley Quinn x Joker thing right?¨He asks me. Well duh im not a moron.

¨Yeah im not stupid.¨I say with a duh face. Andy looks me up and down. He smirks.

¨I heard you have as many killings as we do. And your only one person.¨He says still smirking. What the hell.

¨Yeah im smart.¨I say sarcastically. He steps closer and I aim my gun at his head.

¨What you dont trust me?¨He asks.

¨No saying I hardly know you.¨I say.

-Andy-

¨Join us.¨I say. She was so attractive. She was MY Harley Quinn.

 ---------------------------------------------

Ok so thats my new book. Do you like the first chapter? Hopefully I worked hard on it. I just love Harley and joker so much so why not make the joker Andy right? Lol. Bye lovelys!!

Vote

Comment 

Follow