Chapter 2

-Andy-

She made a thinking face. What would she say. I need her to work with us. We will be way more powerful.

¨Truly I work better alone but....this will make all of us more strong and dangerous to the public so why not!¨She says talking like Harley Quinn. Is that just how she talks. Yes!

¨Well are we gonna go to that mall and do our stuff or what?¨Asks CC. He now has orange hair and a green suit with ?s all over it.

¨Lets go.¨I say with a deep voice like the jokers. We start walking towards the mall. Harley races in.

¨Hi! Im Harley Quinn and we are here to kick some butt!¨She yells smashing a earring stand. She is very hyper. I like that. People start screaming. She takes out some spray paint and says surprise im Harley and I joined the gang. I take out some of mine and say the jokes on you. CC sprays riddle me this riddle me that I hate you and thats that. Ashley says theres always two sides to a story. Then Juliet says outside your mine.

We take some money then quickly leave. 

-Harley- 

¨Hahaha! That was so fun!¨I shout. They all smile.

¨Well lets head home.¨Andy said. 

¨Do you guys live with each other?¨I ask. 

¨No we have our own places.¨Said Juliet.

¨Hey Mistah J can I stay with you I mean its only natural.¨I say talking full blown Harley Quinn.

¨Yeah we can go get your stuff.¨He says. I jump for joy. We all take our own ways. Me and Puddin head to my old cabin and grab ALL of my things. We head to his house and its just like the jokers house in the animation B-man. He even has hyenas. 

¨Oh Puddin its even better than I thought!¨I say with joy. 

-Andy-

Okay she is so much like the real Harley Quinn. Im just like the real Joker though so its perfect.  

"I have to get to work so sit down and watch some TV or something." I say walking to my office. I hear her click on the TV.

I need a new idea for murders. I have millions but nothing seems good enough. Maybe I will rob a bank. In a couple months though. We should give the public a break. Not only that but they will probably think that we have stopped our crimes.

----------------------------------
I know it's not a long chapter but I tried. This will have some sexual content in it but not extreme. Like barley. Well so here you go. I'll try to update soon! Bye lovelys.

Vote

Comment

Follow