Chapter Three ♥ Leanore

"Little One?"

"Hm.."

"What are you doing?"

I look at him and tilt my head. "Whaduya mean?"

Cupid leans to the side and tilts his head so that he can look at me as if I'm right side up. "You're hanging upside down from a pull up bar in the middle of the doorway to the bedroom"

"And...?" I look at him curiously.

"You're a strange one" he chuckles.

I let myself down carefully "I know"

Cupid walked past me and kisses the top of my head lovingly on his way. I grin and spin around on my heels, following him to my kitchen. "What do you want for lunch?"

"Uh..Dino Nuggets!" I grin, jumping up onto the counter, Cupid shakes his head with a small smile and starts preparing lunch.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out, staring at the screen for a second.

James: Hey love bug. Um.. Well I just kinda..wanted to see if maybe we could meet up? I made a huge mistake leaving you angel, let me make it up to you. Xx

I open my phone and click on the conversation options. My thumb hovers over the delete button before settling on archive.

"who was that Princess?" Cupid looks over curiously.

"Just a Facebook notification, somebody invited me to play candy crush" I lie smoothly with a shrug of my shoulders.

Cupid nods and sets the dino nuggets in the preheated oven.

"now we wait" Cupid grins.

"But Daddy that's hard" I complain with a groan.

"sorry baby" Cupid smirks, obviously not sorry. He walks over to me and spreads my legs, positioning him self between them and resting his hands on my thighs.

I wrap my arms around Cupid's shoulders and lock my hands behind his neck. Cupid leans in with a small smile and kisses me gently. I smile into the sweet kiss.

The timer goes off for the nuggets right as the doorbell sounds.

"Get the door, I'll put the food on plates." I nod at Cupid's orders and hop off the counter as he sets to work trying to find out where my dishes are.

I giggle and go to open the door. another chuckle escapes me as I hear cupid yell a victorious "found them!" from my kitchen.

"good job" I taunt as I pull my door open. My whole demeanor changes in .3 seconds as I'm face to face with a man I have spent four years crying over.

"Hey love bug"

_____
slighhhht cliff hanger, sorry about how short this chapter is I promise the next one will be longer and I'm also sorry about the slow updates I've been working on some other books and would reaaaallllyyyy appreciate it if you checked them out!!

Love you dolls

xx-Ghost